Planning

Fan's POV:

I'm startled awake by the loud buzzing noise that was used to wake us all up previously.

Day 3.

I've decided to start counting the days. Every day that we will be trapped here. It's something that can help me take my mind off of the chaos going on around me.

Everything seemed to be happening so fast. It was only a couple days ago that I had first arrived at the new school, and it only took a couple days for it to become a living nightmare.

I sat up drowsily and rubbed my eyes after the rude awakening and sighed when I saw Cobs walk into the room.

Of course it was the same old routine. The one that had happened every day since we got here. Cobs would select a few people to get taken away and experimented on, and then bring them back. This time the person who got taken was Pickle.

I wonder if after all of this, he will let us all go. It's not very likely, we would probably just report him to the police and get him arrested. He's probably gonna kill us after all of this is over.

I looked over at Balloon. His severed arm was still on the floor, but it looked a bit shriveled. Its probably starting to decay. I felt bad for him, I couldn't imagine the pain of getting your arm cut off, especially without numbing. Cobs did numb his arm right?

I doubt it. I wouldnt be surprised if he didn't numb it just to make Balloon suffer. At least it was starting to heal.

I then looked at Lightbulb. She was awake now, but she looked sad, it was odd to me and also a bit concerning. She was always so happy and cheerful before this, but even yesterday I noticed that she was a little down.

I hope she's ok.

Pickle came back in after a while and he looked kind of tired and dizzy. There were stitches in his head. The others hadn't gotten that, im guessing that because Apple died, the scar that shouldve been there went away, and because Lightbulb's head was already broken open, it was... easier for Cobs to get the procedure done I guess.

I waited for Cobs to come in and take someone else away, but he just came in and started talking.

"Another subject was supposed to arrive today, but someone seems to be holding back the process. I will be leaving for a while to figure out who is doing this, so I expect everyone to behave while im gone. If any of you are planning anything or attempting to escape, I will find out." Cobs said.

I hated the sound of his voice and I so badly wanted to cut his arm off just like he did Balloon's.

What am I saying. This isnt me. That would make me no better than he is.

I just looked at the ground and tried to tune out the sound of Cobs talking. When he finally finished I glanced up at him as he walked out. On his way out he bumped the counter next to the doors, accidentally hitting a glass vile and causing a grayish-green liquid to splash on his arm and a bit on the floor.

Cobs shouted in pain then grabbed his arm where the liquid had splashed. I looked on the floor and noticed that the floor was dissolving where the liquid was.

I realized that the liquid was acid. Cobs rubbed his arm and I heard YinYang laugh a bit. "Serves him right." I heard Yang mumble.

Cobs whipped around to look at YinYang causing them to flinch. Cobs glared for a while then left the room. Yin sighed with relief and Yang just started cursing under his breath.

Why does Cobs have acid in the first place? What is he planning to do with that?

I was more worried now than before. I knew that Cobs was planning on doing something with that stuff. I just didn't want to find out what.