Police

MePhone's POV:

I stumbled out of the room, MePad being carried above my head.

My legs were still sore and I was shaking bad, but I had to push through.

I had to get out of there.

I wandered past a couple empty rooms, all of them looking identical to eachother.

It was very dark in the hallway I was walking through, it was unnerving.

Then I heard footsteps.

I gasped quietly, stepping into the closest room I could find.

Luckily it was empty.

I held my breath as the footsteps passed.

I peeked around the corner to see who it was that was passing.

Just another MePhone.

I sighed with relief and pressed my back against the wall.

Maybe I should get a weapon...

I glanced around the room for anything I could use as a weapon.

There were a couple tools on a counter nearby, but none of them looked like they would work super well

My best bet was the wrench.

I picked up, being careful not to drop MePad.

This should work for now.

I gripped the wrench tightly and exited the room, glancing around just in case someone was there.

Nothing.

I held my breath and continued walking, listening carefully for anyone approaching.

I walked aimlessly for a while when eventually, the sound of crying was heard.

Crying? Who would be crying?

Then I realized.

It's probably the kidnapped students.

I rushed towards the sound, and turned a corner, not noticing that there was someone standing there.

I ran right into the person and we both hit the floor.

I glanced up and saw that it was a MePhone.

CRUD

I scrambled to my feet, picking up MePad in the process, and attempted to run past the other phone, but he grabbed my leg, causing me to fall to the floor and drop MePad.

I gasped as I hit the floor, making the crack that was already in my face from the crowbar accident, grow larger.

I hissed at the pain, but tried my best to ignore it and fight back.

I kicked the other phone in the screen, and he let go.

He didn't crack, but it still seemed to hurt him.

I quickly got back up, and at the same time, the MePhone attempted to tackle me.

I quickly grabbed the wrench from off of the floor, and with all my strength, smashed his screen with it.

Glass scattered across the floor, and I could see his inner parts.

He stumbled for a bit, before he collapsed to the floor, glitching violently.

I gripped the wrench tightly, shaking from the pain throughout my body.

I stepped back a bit, picking up MePad again, and continued heading towards the sound of the crying.