Chapter Six// The Zombie Slayer

"Hey, kid! Are you still alive? Hello?" Y/n heard a voice say. Her head hurt and she was falling in and out of consciousness.

A freezing sensation crashed onto her, she got up quickly and started to cough. "WHAT THE FU-" she started to say but she broke off as another fit of coughing overtook her.

After she was done she heard the voice once again, it was a deep, monotone voice and it seemed to be coming from behind her. "Good you're awake, now get up your boyfriend is waiting for you."

Y/n thought she had misheard the man. Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. She thought.

Her vision cleared a little and she was able to stand up, she looked around and behind her was a tall man, he had washed out pink hair that started to grow in as brown at the roots. He had several scars and wore a sort of armor thing made out of scraps of metal.

"My what?" Y/n asked and another cough escaped her throat.

The man took off his armor and turned to look at Y/n.

"A tall ass guy, he's wearing a mask and has some bandages on his leg, he was extremely worried about you. Some might even say it's terrifying the amount of worry the guy had." The pink-haired man said with an expressionless face.

"O-oh, he's not my boyfriend, he- he's just a friend," Y/n said and she felt her face get hot in embarrassment.

"Mhmm sure, I'll get you a towel and you can go see your 'friend'."

"T-thanks, I guess," Y/n said and sat down in one of the wooden chairs, she started to shiver a little as she sat down and waited for the man to return.

The pink-haired man came back with a small towel and he handed it to Y/n.

She dried her hair and the man walked her to a separate door, this seemed to be a penthouse left behind by the owners, or maybe it was the man's house.

Y/n looked around, it was a big room with a few doors around it, the house was relatively clean and tidy.

"Are you coming inside or are you going to stand there looking like an idiot?" The man said and Y/n snapped out of her thoughts.

She walked inside the room and inside was Ranboo sitting down on a small bed, both of his legs were bouncing up and down in a quick rhythm and his face was contorted in worry.

He looked up and the worry was immediately gone, instead, happiness and relief washed over his face and he stood up to hug Y/n.

"Are you alright?... oh shoot, you're freezing." He said and gave her a fluffy blanket that was on the bed.

"Yes I'm alright, my head hurts a little but I'm fine, and you can thank Mr. Pink hair over there, he splashed me with ice-cold water," Y/n said and scowled the man.

"Well, you're lucky I found you if not you would've been dead." The man said and returned her scowl.

"You hit me with a rock." Y/n retorted.

"Oh yeah.. about that, sorry I thought you were a zombie." The man said and produced a stone from his pocket.

"Anyways, are you two done with your lovey-dovey shit? I have stuff to do." The pink-haired man said.

Ranboo looked down at Y/n, his face turned red and he let go of her quickly.

"Sorry, I-" The tall boy started but the man interrupted him, "alright, let's go get you two some food and we can start travelin'."

"Wait, to where? And we don't even know you how are we supposed to trust you?" Y/n said and the man turned back to her, "well, first off, I brought you to my humble home, and now I'm going to feed you, and the names Technoblade, or Techno for short."