Chapter Seven// Silent Cries

A/N: This is a TW! there will be needles in this chapter.

Y/n stood close to the door, she could hear Techno's footsteps as he walked off.

She turned back to find Ranboo near the roasted pork, he was looking around in the cabinets for some plates.

After a few minutes of searching he had finally found two plates and some silverware, Ranboo served them some food and they both sat at the dining table.

They occasionally shot glances at Tommy, who was still asleep.

Ranboo took off his mask, Y/n stood staring at him, she felt her face get hot. He's so pretty.. she thought.

He looked up from the plate and his eyes grew wide, "oh right.. Uhm surprise?" He said awkwardly and gave her a soft smile.

Y/n let out a small laugh, "sorry, it's just.. I've never seen you take off your mask, even when we were traveling." She said.

Ranboo looked down at his plate, " I did, sometimes...But I tried not to." He explained.

Y/n took a bite out of her food, she stalled and she eventually asked, "why?"

The tall boy took a sip out of his container of water and cleared his throat, "it's a long story, but basically, I used to stream.. and, we'll. I never showed my face. I guess it just stuck with me, even in an apocalypse."

Y/n reached out and ruffled his brunette hair. His cheeks turned pink and he hid his face behind his arm.

Y/n smiled and she said, "there's no need to hide your face anymore."

Ranboo looked up again and this time he smiled back, "I guess so."

Time Skip.

The duo had finished eating, they both went back to the couch and sat down beside the sleeping golden-haired boy.

Ranboo looked at him worriedly, "when do you think he'll wake up?" He asked.

Y/n let out a sigh, "I don't know, hopefully soon." She said.

As if he was being summoned, Tommy suddenly jerked awake. He sat up and looked around wildly. "Tubbo?! Where are you?! Where.." he started to say but he trailed off at the noticed Ranboo and Y/n both sitting across from him.

"Ranboo? Y/n? What are your doing here? Where am I? Where's Tubbo?" He asked frantically and he got up.

Ranboo stood up and walked over to stand in front of him, "call down Tommy, you safe. We're inside of Techno's house, and Techno went out to find Tubbo." He said and Tommy looked up at him.

Ranboo smiled and hugged the golden-haired boy, Tommy relaxed and hugged Ranboo back.

Y/n got up and walked over to the food, she served Tommy and plate and she set it down on the dining table.

"Hey Toms, here's some food. You should eat, and then we can fix you up." She said and walked back to stand next to Ranboo.

"Thanks, I'm starving," Tommy said and he rushed over to the table.

Ranboo headed towards the bathroom, Y/n guessed he was going to look for a medkit.

Y/n and Tommy sat in silence, the only sound was an occasional cough from Tommy.