Chapter Eight// Lovers Rock

(Bonus points if you know where the title is from AND!! TW Mentions of death.)

A little bit of Tommy's POV :D

After Ranboo's confession, they both spent the rest of the day goofing off and enjoying each other's company.

Tommy however, was having a terrible time, he was worried about Tubbo and Techno. A constant nag of uneasyness in his brain kept bothering him.

"For FUCKS sake! Can you two stop giggling?" He snapped and turned towards Y/n and Ranboo, who both stopped whatever they had been doing.

"Geez, someone had a rough day." Y/n said, with a tiny bit of sympathy. (In Tommy's eyes, at least.)

Tommy let out a huff and turned to face the other way, he was happy for them, but he didn't like being stuck in one place for too long. He wanted to be up doing something, and being helpful. Hence, it made him irritable.

Ranboo let out a sigh and turned Tommy back around with a soft shove , "Are you alright? I mean, you can get annoying sometimes but this is a little overboard.. if you ask me." He said and patted his blond head.

Tommy scowled at the brunette, "Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you can be a jerk." He said, Tommy was now slightly more annoyed at the both of them.

Ranboo looked a little angry at his response, "Well I'm sorry for asking if you were okay, and I wasn't telling a lie, now was I? You just seemed off today, every since Techno left-" he said but Tommy cut him off.

"I wasn't awake when Techno left, I'm just.. really worried about Tubbo, he could be anywhere...or worse.." Tommy finished silently. Tubbo and Tommy had been the best of friends since elementary school, he couldn't imagine anything bad happening to him.

Tommy sat up and sighed, he already felt his eyes getting watery. He had no other choice, so he let the tears fall.

"Fuck.." He muttered and covered his face, but a few seconds later he could feel his friends arms wrap around him.

The trio sat in that same position for about twenty minutes before Tommy asked them to let go.

"Thank you.." He said and let out a dry cough.

"Not a problem, you really needed it." Y/n said and hugged him again.

Small Time Skip (now it's around mid-day) And we also have a POV change, Ranboo time >:)

Ranboo, Tommy, and Y/n goofed of for the rest of the morning, they felt safe for the first time in ages.

But around noon, Ranboo had heard a nock at the door.

He looked through the peep hole and was immediately relived to see washed out pink hair, he opened the door and Techno rushed inside, he looked worried.

BIG TW! Wounds, infections, + sensitive themes, not for the faint of heart.

But what caught Ranboo's eyes was the limp figure of a teenage boy, he had fluffy brown hair and a scarred face.

"Tubbo..?" Was the only thing Ranboo was able to get out before Techno rushed inside and set Tubbo down on the couch, the brown haired boy was breathing but very softly, he looked half dead.

"Med kit now." Techno said urgently, he took off Tubbo's ripped and dirty shirt, it revealed a blackened bite wound on his abdomen. A gooey green liquid surrounded the bite marks.

Ranboo gagged, he couldn't look at the wound anymore so he decided he wood get the med kit.

As he walked off he heard Y/n gasp, He looked back worriedly at her. Y/n looked up at him and gave him a small nod. He nodded back and walked off into the bathroom.

Once again, he was searching for the small red box, where'd I leave it.. He shook his head in frustration. He hated his memory, it was always terrible but it couldn't fail him now.

After a few minutes of searching he found it. He grabbed the med kit and dashed back to the living room.

But as he walked over to the couch, the once shallow breaths that shook Tubbo's chest, where gone.

Nothing.

He was gone.

And it was all Ranboo's fault.

_____________

Word Count: 754

A/N: ha..haha..ha..

I said it was an angsty chapter, so don't come after me. Pls 🙏

Alrighty anyways, Sorry for the short chapter, and not as much of a xreader chapter here. BUT, I promise the next chapter will be better. PROMISE PROMISE.