Chapter Nine// Lovers Rock pt2

A/N: E/c = eye color btw. Another TW, Mentions of death, and panic attacks.

It felt like a dream.

Or a nightmare, depends on your point of view.

But for him it felt like a dream.

He felt like he could do anything, now that he had the perfect girl at his side.

But he also wanted to crawl into a pool of zombies and never come out. He wanted Tubbo back, he wanted him to be there at his other side.

But that wasn't possible, now was it.

He was shaken out of his thoughts by a comforting hug, Y/n was there at his side, a few tears fell down form her e/c eyes.

"It's all my fault Y/n, he's gone because of me.." Ranboo whispered.

"It's not you fault, I promise you it's not your fault Boo." She reassured, but he even her comforting words felt like a lie.

He fell on his knees and started to sob, Tubbo was gone and it was all his fault, only because he couldn't remember where the med kit was.

The minutes past, though it felt like ours.

Techno POV now.

Techno had interupted their mourning, he had to go place the body somewhere else.

Y/n suggested that he should put it far but not too far off from the penthouse.

Techno nodded and grab a white sheet, he wrapped the corpse and headed back outside.

It was nearly nighttime so he had to hurry, he climb down the stairs and ran towards the nearest alleyway he could find, it was a safe distance away, so he placed the body down.

"I'm so sorry, I wish I could've saved you.." Techno whispered, he wiped a tear from his cheek and turned back towards the penthouse.

Woosh

"What-" Techno mumbled, he heard the wind from behind him. He looked back to find nothing there.

Nothing there, not even the wrapped up body.

He looked around frantically, where could it possibly be? There's no way he could've zombified already, something must've taken him.. where.. where.. His thoughts trailed off as he continued the search.

Unfortunately he had to cut it short, it was nearly nighttime and he didn't have any weapons on him, he ran back towards the penthouse and locked the door.

Tommy was the only one still in the living room, he looked back at techno and smiled weakly.

Techno was about to say something about the body disappearing but he didn't want to make anyone more distressed, so he kept quite.

"Where.. where are Y/n and Ranboo?" He asked the blond haired boy.

"They went into a room, to probably do some couple shit.." He said he choked on his words, he turned the opposite way and started to cry softly again.

Techno walked over to Tommy, he crouched down to his eye level and patted his blond hair, "it's going to be okay, I promise you."

"B-but Tubbo, h-hes gone, I don't w-want him gone.. p-please bring him b-back." The boy sobbed, techno didn't think he was listening to his own words so he just hugged him.

He remembered when Tommy and Tubbo where two little toddlers, they where inseparable. Tommy would always try to get Tubbo into trouble with him, but Wilbur never let them.

Techno smiled at the memories, if they ever got out of this apocalypse the first thing he was going to do, was find his family. Maybe things would cheer up for them if they and everyone back together again.

Pov change again, Y/n time baby >:)

Shortly after Techno had left, Y/n pulled Ranboo up from the floor and took him towards a room, they both sat down on the bed and comforted each other.

"Y/n, please tell you'll stay by my side, I- I don't want you to get hurt.." Ranboo whispered as he looked down at the floor.

Y/n looked at him and smiled, "I will never leave your side I promise you." She landed a kiss on his cheek, it was damp from the tears.

She took a blanket and wiped his face, "I never got to know Tubbo that well, if you want to we can talk about him, all the happy things that you remember." Y/n suggested softly, she wanted him to feel a little better by distracting him. Her mom used to do this all the time. Whenever she got sad her mom would remind her of the happy things in life.

"I want to remember but I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't. Please help me.." the brunette's breath started to quicken, they soon became short and heavy.

Y/n stood up and looked at him in the eyes, they where blank and cloudy, his face was stuck in an expression of fear.

"Ranboo, look at me." She said and cupped his face it her hands

His eyes met her eyes, he breath started to slow but it wasn't back to normal.

"Ranboo, I know you can remember, I'll help you remember. Okay? Just take deep slow breaths, like this." She took a huge breath and let it out, he did the same.

They breathed together a couple more time, Ranboo had calmed down and his eyes where back to normal.

"Thank you.." He said and gave her a soft smile.

"Anything for you." She told him and kissed his forehead.

She let go of his face, and sat back down beside him, she grabbed his hand and asked him once again, "What where some things you two did together."

Ranboo took a deep breath and opened his mouth, "w-we used to stream a lot together, it was fun."

"What games do you play, or what did you do when streaming?" She asked him.

He smiled as he started to remember again, "We played a lot of Minecraft, we also went on trips when we weren't streaming, me Tubbo and Tommy all went out to go hiking one time, that was difficult." He chuckled.

Ranboo looked at Y/n, "Would you like to go hiking one day with me? I think it would be fun." He suggested.

"Of course, we can go anytime. But now I would like to sleep, and you should to." She said and yawned shortly after.

Y/n fixed the sheets a little and Ranboo laid down on the bed, he opened his arms and Y/n shuffled in beside him.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you to Ranboo."

They both fell into a deep comforting sleep for the rest of the night.

_____________
Word Count: 1150

A/n: Why can't I have what they have 😭

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I tried my best to include more Ranboo and Y/n moments.

R.I.P that Tubbo ayy. To soon? Sorry 😔