2.engaged✨

Ancient time

Lan xichen got meried to Jiang Cheng and now he is currently the Sect leader of Jiang clan so Wangji has to take the position wether he likes it or not it wasn't his choice.

Lan Xichen: Wangji how are you doing. Is being a sect Leader stressing you out?

Xichen ask concerned because considering how his brother looks
You can tell his very stressed out.

Lan zhan: brother.... I'm ok

Lan huliang: well that's good to hear from you Wangji. You are engaged with wei ying now. I know it concerned  you if wei ying is our enemy or alliance  but we have no choice since  mother's Wish is for you to marry him and it's already deal before she died. And because of that the wen's take advantage of it to make alliance with us and really want you to marry there adoptive son or else it will cause a big fight between our clan.

Lan qiren just sit there looking at his family. Dinner table was always problematic, break fast is tired head, and lunch is full with busy people.
Just what the he'll is going on with his family.

His brother is busy because his the chief cultivator now and His older nephew is meried and a sect leader of Jiang clan but he is still 23 while his youngest nephew was forced to handle the clan in the aged of 17 and forced to be engaged with Wei wuxian a WEN in the aged of 10.

Lan qiren; I heard you are being mean towards Wei ying?

Lan zhan: uncle.... About that I'm really sorry.

Lan huliang: Wangji... Young master wei was found in the lake drown he hasn't wake up for two days now.
Lan huliang said making lan zhan expression panic.

Lan Xichen doesn't miss the reaction of his brother, he knew that lan zhan is already in love but he was still to Young to understand his feeling.

Lan zhan excuse his self immediately and walk out from the door. After some minutes xichen also follow lan zhan. When he went outside he saw his little brother sitting beside there old mother's Hanshi.

Xichen: Wangji... What's wrong..

Lan zhan: brother ...... It's my fault, mother wants me to marry and protect wei ying and I done nothing to it. And now I live him all alone near the lake with my hurtful words that I said. What if he never Wake up again.
Lan zhan said sobbing.

Xichen: Wangji can you Tell me why are you worried to wuxian now? Doest you hate him. Doesn't you hate everyone from the Wen clan, I always see you pushing him away.

Wangji: Brother...... I do not know.....
But I know one thing now... I don't want him to go....I want him beside me. He said and whipped his tear off. Making xichen soften.

Xichen: Ohhh my little didi .... I think you already like him. You just need Time to get to know him well. Wuxian is reaching out. Maybe you can do desame not all arrange marriage are fake love. Come on just give it a chance.

Xichen said persuading Wangji.

Wangji: brother I will go see him tomorrow.

Lan zhan said. he might not smile but xichen can see in his eyes that he is happy to see Wei ying tomorrow.

Please follow me ☺️