8.the meeting 😢

Lan clan meeting hall🏚️

Lan xichen, lan zhan, qinghengjun, lan Ji Yi , lan qiren, Nie huaisang,
Jin liuh. Are the person inside the room.

Qinghejun: civilians from the wen's are still stone hearted, they don't want to tell any illegal act of there clan knowing they are the one who will  suffer. I can not ask further more questions to the other people or else it will cause a conflict and the issue might reach to there clan leader.
Qinghejun admitted.

Lan xichen: I been staying in jiang clan for a year now and I see no evidence that they are doing something illegal to our law.
Xichen said making everyone in the room agree to him.

Lan qiren: second mistress Jin, I heard your clan's alliance to the Wen's are getting more stronger.
Do you know about anything on what's going on there.
Lan qiren ask smelling something fishy.

Jin liuh: As far as I know, sect leader jinguashan is having a secret meetings with the Wen Sect leader, Wen Ruohan, and now he visited there twice in a week. I heard that they are planning to build a house in a secluded area. But this statement is still doesn't have any proof, I'm sorry...
She said and lower her head.
Making lan zhan notice her.

Lan zhan: it's ok..... Thank you for your information.
Lan zhan said while looking at her calmly.

Nie huaisang: ehemmmm.... Well
We better act fast, the money we are loosing everyday is big because of this  powerful people who scammed others and continuing on doing illegal things. We can't just focus on Wen Rouhan and jinguashan, there's more people behind this specially some Sect leader of the small clan's.
Nie huaisang said breaking the silent.

Lan qiren: ok let's end this here, and continue finding some proof , meeting dismissed.

And just like that everyone gets out of the room. But Jin liuh grab lan zhan's risk making him stop walking and looked at her.

JiN liuh: hangguang-jun.... I think we can't trust any Wen's and by that we can trust Wei wuxian.
SHe said nervously but looking at him straight.

Lan zhan:  And what's make you think about that?
Lan zhan said whit a frown looking at her seriously.

Jin liuh: be..be.. because ....
But before she could tell her reason, she saw lan zhan removing her hands on her risk. And look at her again.

Lan zhan: I already heard what happened about the incident on the lake, I really Hope you're not involved in it.

Lan jiuh: hangguang-jun.... They are Wen's of course they are lying.
Please believe me, I'm am not involved to it. Wei wuxian probably do it just to make you stay away from me! can't you see that? His trying to keep you away from us here.
She said crying, she was about to hold lan zhan's hand again but then lan zhan  maid a 2 step away from her.

Lan zhan: Mn I still trust you.
But please don't make any kind of bad statement to wei ying in front of me or even behind my back.
You are also our alliance and it hurt me to see that our trust is slowly breaking apart.
He said and walk away living her.

At qinghengjun Hanshi🛖

Qinghejun: Wangji, there's a book your mother  wants to give me, she wrote it  before she died. She said it has something to do with the people who's involved in doing this illegal things. Maybe this can also be the key to make things more easy for us. But
The book is nowhere to be find.

Lan zhan: father, what do you want me to do?
He asked confused since he saw some of her mother's book he was writing on back then and it all has the same style.
A blue book but has a red flower design.

Qinghejun: I saw it  playfully holding by young master Wei, when I went to a meeting with the wen clan. But when I looked at him again, he wasn't holding it.
I asked him if he knows anything about the Wen clan's action down on there civilians, But I think he knows nothing about it.
I want you to investigate on him, but since you said he lost some of his memory then it will be harder for us to investigate his actions.

Lan zhan: father, I will be staying there soon, I will watch him until his memory comeback. I will also try to find this book you said if it is with him then it's probably on his room. Please allow me to stay there for a while.

Lan zhan said but deep inside he wants to protect Wei ying specially now that he lost some of his memory.
But at the same time, he wants  to stay there to keep his wei ying away from Wen Xu.

Qinghejun: ok I'm giving you permission, you can leave after the event tomorrow.

Lan zhan: Mn Thank you father,
Lan zhan said and get out of the room immediately to prepare the things he needed.
And speaking of needs. He need to make lan Ji Yi come with him.

Qinghejun: hyyyyts.... In love people really does change.

🔮Please follow me....