11.punishments

Lan zhan: I was also the last person with Wei ying that time, He called me and I went to see him.We have another fight, and I leave him all alone in there with my hurtful words.
Lan zhan said and look at Wei ying softly  implying his apologies in his eyes.

Lan zhan: please don't punish her, punish me instead.

With his statement, people made another gossip. They were so shocked at his actions.

Wen Chao: both of them are at fault.
The girl must have the punishment of death, and for hangguang-jun...hmm..
He said and look at him with a smirk.

Wen Ruohan: enough! You have no rights to decide on what punishment Will be given to them.
He said loudly and look at hangguang-jun with a disappointed look and quickly massage his head.

Wen Ruohan: hangguang-jun, I let this go this time. But that girl behind you, Just try to hurt wei ying are you just gonna let this go?

Wen Chao: if you really love your other half, then she must get punish.

Wei ying: wait... Why are they all want her dead? and hangguang-jun saving him with all his life. There's probably something going on. If she's really the other women of our love story then her name is Jin liuh......

Wei ying thought, he was so confused on what to do.until someone, a civilian from Jin clan talk out of nowhere.

Civilian: everyone that's involved should get punish.
He said making most of the people in there agree to him.

Wei ying already couldn't take this anymore. They are full of assumptions in just a minutes.

Wei Ying: Is lan zhan playing the hero? Well, I can do better than him. Oh the show is on!

So he quickly went down on his knees in front of lan zhan and bow to all of them.

Wei ying: sect leader wen!  Some of my memories are already back, and now I want to apologize for being disrespectful and for embarrassing our clans with my actions. But the person who pushed me to the lake is no other than.......

Wen Ruohan: who?!!!

Everyone was looking at him intense.
They wanted to know who it is, but the second thing that came out to Wei wuxian's mouth maid them all speechless.

Wei wuxian: my self.
I was hurt that time, I thought of killing my self so that hangguang-jun will  finally be  free from me.

Lan zhan look at him with tears in his eyes. And wen Xu can't help but to glare at lan zhan and just supressed his anger.

Wen Ruohan: did you know that your reckless action causes a lot of conflict!
He said so angry.

Wei ying: I know, and I apologize for that. He said and bow down immediately.
What the hell am I saying I getting my self killed just for this two? What the hell Wei wuxian. He said to himself

Wen Ruohan: ok! I'll let this things slide! Since he admitted his fault. I hope this won't happen again and you two can fixed your situation.
He said looking at lan zhan and Wei ying.

Wen Xu: sect Leader! We all Know that this isn't the first time they have fight with each other. I think this arrange marriage needs to end.
Wen Xu announced and every one making them agreed.

Wen Ruohan: enough is enough! This is done! Will talk about this on other day. Now everyone leave! Wen Xu follow me.
He shout madly and walkout of the room. 

All the people scattered away immediately living the three who's  still kneeling on the ground.

Wen Chao: tssk!

When all people leave distance away from them wei wuxian stand up happily clapping his hand, making the two look at him confused

Wei wuxian: wohoooo! Now that's what I call the best actor haha
Yah! you two just gonna kneel in there all day? Well me I'm gonna have my time! Hahaha!

He said but before he could leave lan zhan stand up immediately and hold his hand  pulled him and hug him from behind.

Lan zhan: wei ying..
He called softly.
Thank you and I'm sorry....
He said making Wei wuxian soften from his actions. But before he could be more comfortable in his arms he quickly get out of it.

Wei wuxian:yahh! What do you mean by thank you? Thanks your face! this isn't free I just save you and your other women! and now you have to pay for it.
He said and walkout immediately.

Lan zhan had a little smile in his face, he kinda likes it when Wei ying becomes suddenly so aggressive.

Wei wuxian: yahhh! I just said you have to pay for it and now your still standing with your other women. Should I add your punishment or your gonna follow me!?
Wei wuxian shouted from a far making lan zhan follow him immediately. Living Jin liuh behind who just let out a sigh of relief being safe from death.

🍁Follow me please🍂