7.first day📖

Ancient time[morning] 🔆

Wei ying wake up on his bed feeling someone was behind him hugging him tightly. So he quickly sit up to bed and see who It is but he just  felt akward because lan zhan and him just got eye contact.

Wei ying: yahhhh! Why do you sleep beside me!!!! Shouldn't you be sleeping on the other bed?

Lan zhan: wei ying there's no other bed here, and I want to stay beside you .
Lan zhan said  while calmly looking at him.

Wei ying: hmmm..... This isn't really supposed to happen.. he should be mad at me all the time and annoyed at my actions. Tsk that book is really a scammer. I should have read in it's  real website. Your lucky your handsome or I'll probably kicked you out.
Wei ying thought while looking at lan zhan up and down.

Lan zhan: I'm sorry if my actions made you uncomfortable. I'll be heading out first so that you can have your rest while I'll talk to the elders of your clan, so that I can stay here for some time.

Lan zhan said calmly and about to Walk out of the door .
With that actions of lan zhan made wei ying soft and without any hesitation wei ying found his self hugging lan zhan.

Wei ying: "wait why am I hugging him.
His the reason why I almost died in this Life. Am I really that in love to him  He thought"

With that wei ying quickly jumped  removing his self to lan zhan going to the bed and rolled his self under the blanket and shout.

Wei ying: that's right! Go out hangguang-jun!!! I'll be having my rest!!! And no more touching!!!!!

Lan zhan softened at the action of wei wuxian. This is the first time he let other people hug him for the past 10 years. And his wei ying is the first person who did it again. But after the hug he also get blush when he feels Wei ying is also blushing under the blanket he rolled into.

Lan zhan : wei ying... Just call me when you need me.
Lan zhan said calmly and Walk out the door.

Wen clan's garden
(Lan Ji Yi also has the real blood of lan
Probably cousin of lAn zhan

Lan Ji Yi: hangguang-jun, hmmm.... I heard your trying to be close now with Young master wei?

Lan zhan: MN, I like him and we are going to be meried soon, so it's just right for me to know him well.

Lan Ji Yi: I'm not against it,  But I just  hope that your feelings towards him won't gonna stop us from giving justice to your mother's death and other elders that with her that day.
Remember wei wuxian is still a wen he might not carry there blood but he grew up in this family, place and even has his own friends here. And the main suspect of her deaths is the Wen clan.

Lan zhan: MN, it won't get in the way.... Brother is coming tonight we should go back to lan clan now and prepare the meeting.
Lan zhan said calmly but also hoping that wei wuxian wasn't really involved to anything.

Lan Ji Yi: ehhhh.... What's the Rush?
He ask confused.

Lan zhan: I need to go back here soon,
I already had the permission to sleep with...... My love.
Lan zhan said and quickly ride his sword.

Lan Ji Yi: eh?

🌈Follow me please