6.meeting you 2💙

After 4 hours of waiting inside the room it was already 6 in the evening.
Wei wuxian got bored waiting for him that he start exercising, jumping on the bed , running in circles etc.
Untill there was a Knock on the door.
He got so excited and quickly open it but what he see is nothing he expected.

What stand in front of him is indeed a tall guy in white and blue dress, But his face is creepy not angelic like the book said and his body is not well build like how it describe him from the book.
Wei wuxian immediately run back to his bed and pointed a sword at that guy and keep shouting at him to stay away.

Wei wuxian: ahhhhh! Stay there ! Stay away you...you.. well... Monster!!!!!!!!
What is this scammed! Ordering something but when it delivered it doesn't look the same!! I didn't know scammer exist in ancient time!!!

Wei wuxian still pointing his sword until a handsome well figured man walk passed the Disciple he just called monster.

Lan zhan: my love, please put the sword down his not gonna hurt you as long as I'm here.
He said calmly and looked at the shivering Disciple from behind and Tell him to leave now.

Wei wuxian put down the sword but still Carry it and observe hangguang-jun very well from head to toes.

Wei wuxian: hmmm..... So your hangguang-jun? Tsk no wonder I become so crazy about you, haha I really have high standards when it comes to love. Look at you, you look like a super star and Will also be great actor hahaha I'm really lucky ain't I?

Lan zhan: super star? Actor?
Lan zhan ask confused.

Wei wuxian: yes! you know that kind of stuff, where you get to work under a company having your own agencies and of course a car and million Dollars and you'll be my sugar daddy hahaha .

Lan zhan: com...Pany? Do..l.la..rs? Car?Wei ying what are you talking about?
Lan zhan is getting more confused now.

Wei wuxian: ohhh yeah that still doesn't exist in this timeline hahaha ohh well too bad. Anyways don't mind me hangguang-jun I'm just talking none sense again. Come on let's go eat I'm hungry.

Wei ying said tapping his belly in front of lan zhan. While lan zhan still got shocked on the sudden formal call on the way he addressed him as hangguang-jun.

After that, they go to the dinning room and after they are done eating they went back to Wei wuxian's Hanshi again and prepare there self to sleep. When suddenly lan zhan speak out because he noticed that wei ying become more formal to him. He doesn't even smile brightly at him like he usually do.

Lan zhan: wei ying can we talk?

Lan zhan said making wei wuxian look at him in concerned.

Wei wuxian: of course hangguang-jun , what is it? It seems to be so serious?Hmmm?

He said and smile at him mischievously. Making lan zhan calm down seeing that smile again. So he gathered all his bravery and pushed away his pride.

Lan zhan: about what happened in our past specially in the lake. Please forgive me I'll do everything for you to forgive me wei ying. Just give me a chance to know you more and I promise to love you More than before.
He said so sincerely.

Wei wuxian: ohhh lan zhan that's ok hahaha. Your forgiven anyways, come on let's go to sleep.

Wei wuxian said making lan zhan in disbelief.

Lan zhan: I gathered all my bravery and pushed away my pride and this is the only thing your going to say?

Wei wuxian: what? I'm just that kind of person who gets mad but after that were fine. what are you so worried about?
Wei wuxian said and quickly cover his self in blanket and went to sleep.

Lan zhan smile at him and his own heart betrayed him. He knew he liked this person he just doesn't sure yet but now there is one thing he is sure about, he doesn't want to loose this person.