4.other dimensions🔭🗺️

Modern time

Xiao zhan was an ordinary high school boy he was silent and nerd in the school but inside his house his the most confident and good at cursing son. He love reading ancient story he doesn't know the reason why he love it too he just felt like he gets it More than anything.

Lan zhan: Wei ying hold on to me ......
Please.......

Lan zhan said holding him tightly before he fall into the Cliff.

Wei ying: lan zhan let me go.......
Wei ying said with tears in the eyes.

Lan zhan: no!!!!! Wei ying .... please...
Lan zhan said holding him tightly.

But then Jiang Cheng showed up and stab the rock where lan zhan is above it if wei ying doesn't let go they Will fall together. So wei ying shook his hand and from him and let him self fall into the darkness.

Lan zhan: Wei ying!!!!!!!! .....I love you!!!! Lan zhan shouted looking at Wei ying who fall into the Cliff.

Wei ying: I love you too lan zhan....
He whispered.

Cultivators: hooray!!!!! All the Wen's are dead now !! We won!!!!

They all scream and celebrated.

They all leave in peace over 20 years. Lan zhan died into to a some kind of  sickness that causes his body to be weak. But he was still happy because at least he got to see wei ying in other life again.

The book was slammed in the table.

Xiao zhan: ahhhh!!! That's the end !!!! this story is really ridiculous!!!!!! Who will make this kind of ending!!!! And that lan zhan keep pushing him away now he love him! Fu*k it!!! If I am Wei ying I could just kill them all starting with lan zhan !!!! His the second master of lan why can't he even protect a single person who cares for him the most. F*CK!!

Xiao zhan said and walk away but then his laptop  glowed  near the book and talk.

Screen: If you don't like the story then you don't have to be talking sh**t about it!!!
The screen talk. Making Xiao zhan shocked and Fall into his knees.

Screen: what shocked that the screen talk?

Xiao zhan: no! But because the screen just talk sh**t.

Screen: can you look at the next page of the book?

With that Xiao zhan flip the book with his trebling hand and flipping it to the next page. But what he see was an empty page. He was about to talk but then the book float  and it's started to grab him by a strong light and he see all the chapters starting to disappear.

When he opened his eyes his in a room. A very extravagant one. He was lying in bed a very big and soft one. So quickly get up and started touching things inside the room.

Xiao zhan: where the heck am I!!!
Xiao zhan said in shock because the screen Puff out of nowhere in front of him.

Screen: in your past life !

Xiao zhan: Fu*k it! This isn't my past life. We are inside a story as far as I remember.

Screen: Yes we are inside a story. But didn't you know the story that you read isn't just a made up story but a real one that happened in ancient time.

Xiao zhan: what!!!!!!!!
That .. means....

Screen: yes... You are Wei ying in your past life. Welcome back young master wei!

Xiao zhan: well guess what? ... I just f*CK up!

🌈Follow me please 🥺