12.New alliance? 🤔

As lan zhan was still following Wei ying whos happily walking on the garden. As they go far  where you can't see any people around anymore.
Lan zhan felt his back pains because of being pushed on the tree hardly.

Wei wuxian: Hey! Hangguang-jun.
I'm not just gonna act nicely and pretend nothing happened.Just tell me what the heck is going on!

Lan zhan: wei ying, what do you mean!

Wei wuxian: I know that you like me.
And of course you will only love me, for the rest of your life. So I want to know why the heck you saved her risking all your life because it's still not clear to me. It's impossible to think you will cheat on me knowing I'm More hotter than her!

Lan zhan just look at him shocked. Still not used of Wei ying's confidence.
But now that he already have a clue on what's going on he can't afford to lie and hurt him again.

Lan zhan: wei ying.... Jin liuh is our alliance. And now she's our only assets to the Jin clan. She help us to find those people who might be involved of corruption in this cultivation world. But now, I think Wen Chao has a clue on what  we are doing.He is trying to take us down one by one.
He answered honestly.

Wei wuxian: If he already had a clue, then why he still doesn't tell this to Sect leader wen ruohan.
There's really something going on.

Lan zhan: wei ying....She also help us to find some evidence so that my mother's death will have justice. Lan zhan said and gently look down.

Wei ying: oh..yesss lan zhan's mother died under the territory of the wen that's why lan zhan is mad at my clan and by that some part of him can't afford to see me. But I am 20 now based from the story I should be dead why is this happening.
He thought 💭

Lan zhan: wei ying..... Are yo okay?
Lan zhan asked concerned because wei ying suddenly became quite.

As he becomes quite he sits on to the rock beside him and look somewhere far. Lan zhan also sit beside him looking at him concern.

Wei ying: lan zhan, I didn't know who killed you mother.Even the book doesn't say it. The story only ended when you died.

Lan zhan: wei ying, What are you talking about. He asked confused.

Wei ying: oh bothing..hey
Hangguang-jun! Can I also help you looking for... well.... Justice?
Wei ying ask feeling sad.But this also made lan zhan have an expression of disbelief but very happy.

Lan zhan: really you'll help us?
Then I'll let my family know about this I'm sure they will be happy to know your going to help us.

Wei ying: There's no need to tell them...am.....well... The lesser people who know...well  honestly I'm more safe that way.

Wei ying said making Lan zhan look at him in the eyes.

Wei ying: No! It's not that I'm playing safe.... Well maybe ... I'm just not ready to die yet.... Look at what happened to Jin liuh, she almost got her self killed.In this way we can go under cover like a secret agent, just the two of us ain't that cool hangguang-jun? hmm?.
Wei ying said happily showing his full smile to lan zhan making her heart melt.

Lan zhan: si... secret....ag.ent?

Wei ying: oh yahh!!! Well secret agent like the person who goes under cover hmm

Wei ying said making lan zhan trying to  put all things at once. And when he finally gets it he also give Wei ying a smile that make him froze.

Lan zhan: there's a condition...

Wei ying: what!really? Ok fine what is it?
Wei ying said casually.

Lan zhan: well ... I want you to call me lan zhan again.
He said and he try to catch wei ying's eyes making them look at each other.

Wei ying: (giggles) ok.. lan zhan.
Wait what did I just do he. thought 💭

Wei ying quickly stand up when they were really looking at each other and about  to kiss. He quickly walk away covering his face and shouted some words making lan zhan smile at his actions.

Wei ying: yahh! I said no touching!
And those eyes.... Ahhhh those smile get away from mee!!!
Wei ying shout while trying to walk faster away from him.

Lan zhan: wei ying...... Wait for me.
He said happily with his ears turning bright red.