9.travel 🧳

Wei ying was called out to his hanshi.

Wen Qing: Young master Wei, please prepare yourself as we are going to travel
to the Jin clan.

Wei Ying: for what?

Wen Qing: there will be an event tomorrow in their and as their alliance, our presence will be needed.

Wei ying: Ah, this is really a good way to ruined my morning, good job Wen Qing.
He said in sarcasm

Nanling mountain (under the territory of Jin clan)

Wei wuxian: ahhh.. why is it so boring, I rather ride a bus than being carried in a wagon lifted by humans.
It's making me vomit.
Wei ying said boringly but something beautiful catches her eyes he saw a beautiful women standing under the tree so he quickly ask them to stop and he quickly run to approach the women.

Wei wuxian: heyyy...... what is a beautiful women doing here all alone? Do you want me to accompany you hmmmm?by the way I'm wei wuxian from wen clan.

He said a little flirty, but when the girl look at her, her face is full of madness.

Jin liuh: ohhhh so you really does lose your memories, what is young master wei doing around here in our very own mountain territory?
She said sarcastically.

Wei wuxian: yahhhh.... This girl is pretty but she seems so grumpy.
He thought.

Wei wuxian: well I'm Just roming around untl I saw you here, ahhhh such a beautiful view you have here hmmmm.
Wei wuxian said and smile at her brightly but all he get was a more angry girl.

Jin liuh: then stay here on your own! I don't care. Just remember to stay away from people you don't really trust, who can one day  stab You in the back.
She said and about to leave but then Wei wuxian stop her.

Wei wuxian: hey... hey...... why are you leaving me here?
He said still smiling making her more angry.

Jin liuh: well it's easy to get it if your not dumb! I stay away from you It means I don't trust people such as like you or your clan!
She said and quickly walk away riding her sword.

Wei wuxian: ayahhhh, who the heck is she to talk to me like that? Come to think of it I don't even ask her name yet.Ahhh..Such a dumb brain.

Wei wuxian said and walk back to his maidens.

Wei wuxian: ayahhh !!! Where the heck are we?
He question his maidens.

Wen Qing: where in nanling mountain. Just walk ten more step backwards and you'll be in tianmen mountain under the territory of our clan.
She answered making Wei wuxian eyebrows frown.

Wei wuxian: hmmmm.... So the territory of Jin and wen's when it comes to the mountains in  East are really that close. Tsk! No wonder there alliance is also that close.

Wen Qing: as your healer for now I suggest we should go  now to our guest room in Jin clan before Sect leader wen come and looked for us.

Wei wuxian: ok ok fine let's go!!!

As they continue traveling they finally enter the Jin clan Court yard.
Wei ying quickly get out of the wagon and stretch his body.

Wei wuxian: ahhhh I'm getting body cramps because of too much traveling.

Just as he was about to enter the palace of the Jin's , when someone shoot him at the back of his head it's a good thing that it wasn't a real arrow  but an arrow use for a game so it will only give him a red Mark but it's still hurts.

Wei wuxian: yahhhhhh! What the Heck is that for!?
He said turning his head to look who It was. Wei wuxian is completely mad just by looking at his face.

Jin liuh: ohhhh I thought you were in intruder trying to enter our clan.
She said sarcastically and even smirk at him.

Wei wuxian: well then your thoughts are wrong!
Wei wuxian said really out of his control because of madness.

Jin liuh: oh.. Wrong? Just like the way how you thought hangguang-jun Will  like you back. Tsk! You are completely wrong!
She said and smirk again looking down on him.

Wei wuxian just laughed at this, thinking this women is completely insane.

Wie wuxian: And how the heck is hangguang-jun involved in here?!
Hey if you like him then go and get him I don't care, oh my god! Just look how freak you are shooting someone just for a guy. Tsk! leave me alone!
Wei wuxian said completely mad and Walk away.

Wen Qing: You still have something to explain to everyone, yet your acting like this? You just prove that you are really involved on the question"who pushed him on to the lake!?"
And speaking of hangguang-jun, Didn't you know that they sleep together the other day?
Wen Qing said sarcastically and walkaway too, following her is the maidens who glare at Jin liuh.

Jin liuh: impossible!
Hangguang-jun is force to do that by him tsk!She said in disbelief.
And also walkaway from where she stood.