3.the talked 🤬

Wen clan⛩️

Disciple: master  Wen!
We already has a suspect on who pushed young Master Wei.

Wen Xu: who?!
He ask in anger.

Disciple: master wen we have a suspect... second mistress of Jin, Jin liuh, she was found near a lake by the maidens just before they see young master wei drowning.

Wen Xu and the other Wen's inside the room who heard this was fully shocked.

Wen Ruohan: but we have a strong alliance with the Jin! Why would second mistress Jin would do something just like this?
He said in disbelief.

Wen Chao: well probably send by hangguang-jun so that he wouldn't have to marry him. It really obvious how the lan clan doesn't want any alliance with us.
Wen Chao said sarcastically.

Wen Qing: and how are you sure about your accusations towards the sect leader lan?

Wen Chao: ohhh isn't it obvious the great hangguang-jun like the second mistress Jin, they already know each other since they were a child!
He said trying to poison his brother's mind.

Wen Xu: Father! I think letting wuxian marry hangguang-jun isn't a good idea!
Wen Xu said in full loud voice and really concerned about wuxian situation.

Wen Ruohan: stop accusing him without any evidence!
I'll talk to the elders and see what kind of punishment the person will have on who ever try to kill young master wei!
Wen Rouhan declared and end the discussion.

And everyone walkout the room with wen xu and wen qing glaring at wen Chao.

Wen zhulio: why did you said those things without any evidence?

Wen Chao: just to messed with my brothers mind. For sure this will distract him for a while and I can show up to father who really deserve to be called "soon to be a Sect leader of wen clan!"

Wen zhulio just rolled his eyes knowing wen Chao is really a chaos' to this clan.

While Wen Qing is checking wei wuxian's body Wen xu came in with someone .

Wen Xu/ lan zhan: how is he?
They asked at the same time.Looked at each other and quickly look away again.

Wen Qing: his body is stable no need to worry he'll wake up soon.
She said and walk out of the door leaving the two .

Lan zhan seat beside wei ying's bed and hold his hand worried.

Wen Xu: Don't act worried in front of me when your really not!
And if I found out that you are involved to this on why he is like this now. You can never see him again!
He said looking at lan zhan in angers.

Lan zhan stand up again and looked at him straight.

Lan zhan: And I'm going to make sure that's not going to happen! He is getting meried to me, and I think it is not necessary if a guy like you surrounding him don't you think!
He said sarcastically.

Wen Xu: and what can you do huh? He needs protection!His my friend! So basically you can do nothing!

Lan zhan: I'm going to be his husband! I can protect him!
Lan zhan said suppressing his anger.

Wen Xu: ohhhh , really! I'm not that dumb hangguang-jun! I know that you are also the last person who's with him before he gets drown.
He said in anger.

Lan zhan: so what are you trying to imply?

Wen xu: easy, your the one who push him on to the lake!

Wen xu said and now both of them are burning fuels  with just one eye contact.

Lan zhan: stop accusing me when you don't have any evidence!
Lan zhan said looking away
And lan zhan seat beside wei ying again and hold his hand tightly.
Making wen xu more angry and walkout the door immediately.

While lan zhan is holding wei wuxian hand he remembered something that making his heart so warm that he doesn't realize hi was smiling.

Memory when they were 6 and on the school that only for the main families of Rich Clan🏮

Wei ying: lan zhan! Lan zhan! Look the lantern I make is so pretty.... Come on let's make a wish together.

Lan zhan: MN...

With that they both close there eyes and hold the lantern together.

Wei ying: I know I'm a weak person so I wish  I can have a strength to protect lan zhan from everyone who wants to hurt him....

Wei ying said and open his eyes having eye contact with lan zhan smiling brightly at him.

Lan zhan: and I lan zhan will promise to protect wei ying in All his fear's and enemies.
Lan zhan said making wei ying blush so hard because lan zhan still doesn't realize that he was smiling.

Wei ying: ehhh..... why do you make a promise instead of a wish?
Wei ying ask childishly.

Lan zhan: because my wish is you and your already here. So I just need to promise to protect you.

End of memory......

Lan zhan: Why haven't I realized that Way back then you always want to protect me. And now I dare to judge you as a bad person just because your a Wen now. Lan zhan thought to himself.

Memory when they we're 8

Lan elder: xichen and Wangji's mother is dead now and... the.... Wen seCt is the suspects in here. Since they found her body dead on there own territory.

Xichen and Wangji accidentally heard this and they both cry again.

Morning.........

Wei ying: lan zhan, why are you ignoring me!
Wei ying said angry.

Lan zhan was still so upset that time and now that he knows that wei ying is a part of wen clan. Some part of him is so mad at all of the people of wen clan. And also that day the information about the wen clan being the suspect of the death of the madam lan the wife of the chief cultivator qinghejun spread all over the entire cultivation world, making people discriminate the Wen's

Lan zhan: your a Wen! I don't want any interaction with you!!go away!!!

Lan zhan accidentally raise his voice at him making wei ying cry and run away from him.
Starting that day he never seen him again not until he found out that they were  engaged by lan zhan's mother  before she died and there families together with them having a discussion now  about there engagement.

Starting that day his uncle and Wei ying's uncle made them spend more time together. Wei ying is always the one who talks a lot, trying to be close with him again but lan zhan always gets annoyed and they end up separating at each other.

End of memory........

Lan zhan: I'm sorry wei ying, I was a bad person towards you ....please let me make things right again.
Lan zhan said kiss wei ying's hand.

⛩️ Please follow me