5.meeting you 💙

Another morning in Wen clan⛩️

Xiao zhan: So my name in wei ying in my past life, about to marry a man that I was really crazy about and his name is lan zhan. Hmmmm.......
Wait soon lan zhan will die because of sort of poison that will cause him sickness. Wait!!!! How can I be more worried about him when I'm going to die first!!!!ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Xiao zhan keep on panicking and running around the room until a deciple knock on his door and open it.
He saw a beautiful women in red dress he was really pretty, with that he quickly lean beside the wall and get his charismatic style activated.

(Ok Xiao zhan will be Wei ying now)

Wei wuxian: heyyyyy!
He said in a flirting tone that make wen qing feel weird about it.

Wen Qing: ok so your cured now huh?
How are you? Hangguang-jun is really worried about you?
She said that make wei ying's heart feels warm.

Wei ying: wait what is this feeling. Just hearing his name makes my heart warm am I really that in love with him ahhhh! He thought.

Wei ying: ummm.... Who are you again ..... I don't really remember much.
He said and just forget about the flirting thing since he remembered he was engaged.

Wen Qing : I'm wen qing and I'm going to be your personal doctor for now until all your memories come back and your health is stable. After that I can go back to my clinic and doesn't have to assist you anymore.
So tell your body to heal faster!
He said the last sentence teasingly.

Wei ying : ahhhhh. Hehe ..ok ....... How about lan zhan where is he now? I don't really kinda remember his face hehehe.
The painting of him in the book is kinda messed up since it was really tsk! I really wonder how he looks like.

After he asked that question he cursed his self because of being such a clingy person.

Wen Qing : he'll visit here later since his going to be staying with you tonight just wait here once someone arrived with white and blue clothing that's him.
She said goodbye leaving wei wuxian alone.

Wei ying: hmmmmm......
I wonder what he looks like for me to be so crazy about him, that until my last breath saving him is still my priority when I'm obviously selfish.