Dinner at Mannat

(Above is a picture of  Aryan Khan with his Family)

 We arrived at Mannat and as expected, there was a crowd of fans and paps in front of the Mannat gates. As we reached in front of the gate, the guard on duty quickly opened it and let us in, but the paps did take some shots of us but I don't think that, it can cause much trouble hopefully.

We went to the house and Gauri Ma welcomed us all in. " Hello...after soo long right. How r u doing?..."

My mom: "We are doing great Gauri....Where is Shahrukh and the children?"

Papa (Shahrukh): "Am here am here ladies...How r u Mr. Cruz? Come in and have a seat... I'll call the children down... Suhana , Aryan!! Amaya is here, come down pls...."

We all went to the living room and Suhana, Aryan's  24 year old younger sister came to us along with their little brother Abram, who's only 11 and should I say that he's my favourite lil one... :)

"Amaya Didi !!! You finally came to see me...I missed you soo much Didi (sister)", Abram came running to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Oh yes I came and I missed you sooo sooo much too my Abby boy!"

"Hey Su, Nice to see you!"

" Nice to see you too Amaya... Well Aryan is in his room I guess...You go there and I'll go and have a chat with Shana and Dhana till then", Suhana told me and went to my sisters to start their gossip session.

I took the elevator and went to the fourth floor where Aryan's room is.... Omg this house is on freaking six floors!

I went towards his room and knocked on the door...

"Aryan its me Amaya"

"Oh! come in babe the door is open"

Aryan's POV

I was working on one of my scripts when someone knocked on my door.

"Aryan its me Amaya", I heard. Its my girl Amaya.

"Oh! come in....", I told her.

She opened the door and what can I say, she always looks simple yet sexy in whatever she wear, that's why she's mine and only mine... :)

I went to her and gave her a big hug! She smells like strawberry every damn time....Her smell makes me go crazy!

" Ok enough cuddling my big baby...lets go down, everyone's waiting for you", she told.

"Yea, lemme put on a shirt", I grabbed and wore one of my black hoodies and held her hand while going downstairs to meet her family.

(For those who have no idea how Shahrukh's residence 'Mannat'  looks like, the below pic is for you :)  )