Mr & Mrs Khan...

We finished packing our bags and got a wash and then dressed up to leave for the airport. Since Suhana is also not here, I asked Mahira to help me get ready. I got a saree designed by Manish as a gift for me from him, so I thought of wearing it for our home coming. I ironed my hair and did some little makeup and was all good to go. 

Soon after I finished, I asked the guards to take our bags to the car until Aryan gets ready

Soon after I finished, I asked the guards to take our bags to the car until Aryan gets ready. As I was sitting on the bed scrolling on Instagram, waiting for my husband, he came out of the closet clad in a blue ripped denim, a grey tee paired with a black leather jacket along with sneakers, screaming playboy vibes..... 

"Shall we go babe

"Shall we go babe..." he looked at me while arranging his perfumes on his backpack.

"Wow you look so wife material hun...., not gonna lie I've got a hot wife", He came to me and pulled me towards him by my waist.

"Hm... you are correct my husband.... love can you even imagine that we came here as fiances and now going back as husband and wife.."

"Its crazy isn't it...." he chuckled while pulling me closer to his embrace.

Our tiny moment  was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "Guys... we are getting late for the flight..."

"We'll be there Mahira" Aryan replied while pulling away from me and taking the luggage from the floor.

" Let's go ", I said collecting whatever was in the room.

Time skip....

After 3 hours we landed in Mumbai and according to Mahira, there are many reporters outside the lobby awaiting our arrival and not only the airport but outside Mannat too.

After the airport procedures, a guard took our luggages to the car and we proceeded to the lobby to meet the reporters along with Mahira and our personal bodyguards.

As soon as we stepped outside the glass doors hand-in-hand, many cameras started flashing on our faces making me go blind for sec :)

Aryan pulled me towards him and wrapped his hand around my waist securely. "Look to the right, center, left...." he guided me while posing for the pictures which was very helpful for my confused self.

"Amaya mam show us your ring please"

"Amaya mam turn left"

"Amaya mam right please"

"Aryan sir show us your ring"

"Happy wedded life sir" 

So much going on  while some of Aryan's fan girls were trying to take selfies and photos of us. Total chaos I would say.......

After escaping from the media , we were then stuck in the traffic near Mannat due to the massive crowd waiting for us near the gates.

"Seems like people are really eager to see the new Mrs. Khan I guess...",  Aryan's driver Sameer told while we were waiting till the police clear the road.

"Are you happy with my choice Sameer", Aryan asked him out of the blue.

" Of course sir,  I've never seen you happier than when you are with Amaya mam." he said as both mine and Aryan's cheeks turned red.

As the car got inside the Mannat gates, we got down and Papa came downstairs to take us to the 'famous'  balcony to greet the fans. Many fans gave us gifts and then we gave away some sweets to all the people present there as a thank you gift from us to them.

After spending some time at the balcony, we came inside the house.

"How was everything Mr and Mrs Khan....", Suhana welcomed us with her typical teasing.

"Not bad... everything was okay..", I replied

"Of course, you are gonna be loved by everyone my darling", Papa came to me and gave me a sweet fatherly hug....(now I miss my dad)

"Okay I feel left out here guys...", Aryan started with his whines

"Okay okay you two go and change and have a rest now.... we have a lot to do tomorrow..." Gauri Ma said as she started shooing everyone to their rooms....

We both came to our room, showered and was going to go to bed when our photographer sent us the approved wedding pictures from our media team that can be posted on social media. So we posted those pictures on our social media accounts along with our reception announcement and drifted off to sleep as a new day of our new journey awaits....

 So we posted those pictures on our social media accounts along with our reception announcement and drifted off to sleep as a new day of our new journey awaits