The Ring Ceremony

Night fell and Mannat was lighted up beautifully giving a hint to the outside people on what might be happening inside. The  ride-to-be getting ready for the night in a guest room upstairs, while the groom's friends are getting him ready on the next room.

Amaya's POV...

My sisters were helping me get ready so that the makeup artist can do the finishing touches quickly. As she was doing my hair, Gauri Ma Suhana and my mom entered the room.

"Omg.....my baby you look so pretty! I cant even believe that my little girl is getting married..." , My mom said, her eyes full of tears.

"Oh momma please do not cry now..... Your little girl is big now and a prince is coming to take her away...just like the fairytale you used to tell me those days..." , I said snuggling close to my mommy's chest , relaxing in her arms.

She gave a kiss on my forehead and left the room with my sisters to check on the decorations.

(Imagine that you are wearing the same Saree, hairstyle, makeup and jewellery)

Gauri Ma:  You look beautiful my child! Am so happy today...and thank you for making my son happy....I love you my darling

Suhana:  Of course... she must look beautiful cuz she's my sister-in-law now...

Me: Oh my my!... And of-course am proud to be your sister-in-law too Su!

???? :  What are my girls giggling about huh?

We turned towards the door to see Papa (Shah Rukh) standing beside it.

Papa:  May I come in?

Me: Yes papa please...

Papa:  You look like an angel darling... God bless you both! Aryan has made the best choice..isn't it Gauri?

Gauri Ma:  Of-course he's my son noh....

After a few minutes of laughter and chit-chat it was time to start the function... Aryan came to my room and we both went out to the living area together. Then after exchanging rings in front of our families and signing the marriage certificate, it was time for the dinner.

Many well wishers came to us and blessed us for a happy life. There were people from different media channels among the invitees and after sometime, we posed for some pictures as we announced our wedding date and venue on social platforms too.

 There were people from different media channels among the invitees and after sometime, we posed for some pictures as we announced our wedding date and venue on social platforms too

After the function, Aryan went to change his suit as it was a bit uncomfortable for him and then I also got ready to leave with my parents. As we were about to bid goodbye, Aryan came down and grabbed me towards the balcony.

Aryan's POV...

Me:      Princess, I have to tell you something serious okay.. so please listen to me. Even though our wedding is a few days away, we are already married to the outside world , so there maybe a lot of obstacles coming our way.. So I just wanted to say no matter what happens you will be the only woman I love and will always love.. I want you by my side forever, so please trust and love me just like this forever...

Amaya:  I know baby... I know that there will be so many challenges in the future, but am ready to face it with you... Its you and I against the world and I will always be there for you... I love you baby!! 

And she gently placed her lips on mine while pulling me closer by draping her arms around my neck.... The kiss showed the amount of love she has for me and I promised myself that I won't ever let this woman go away from me... I promise to always protect her and keep her smiling... I promise to love her and cherish her till my last breath... coz she is my woman....