The real celebrations begin...

Off to Rajasthan....

Next day at 6.30 am was our flight to Rajasthan, for our wedding. At about 4 in the morning our family and friends left for the airport. Me and Aryan was supposed to be at the airport by 6, so we were the last to leave the house.

I got my bags near the door and waited for Aryan to come pick me up. He came to my place in about 10 mins on a Mercedes Benz - S, and his manager packed my bags to the boot and took he front seat while we both took the backseat.

As we arrived at the VIP Lounge of the airport, there was a huge crowd of paparazzies and fans waiting for us. We both posed for some pictures as the paps were wishing us for our wedding... some of Aryan;s fans congratulated us and wished us a safe flight to Rajasthan...

After much of a hassle there, we got through the security checks and waved at the crowd outside and left to board the plane

After about a 2hour flight, we got to our wedding venue, the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur Rajasthan, which is a famous place for weddings. 

As we got the keys to our rooms, we both went in our separate ways to get ready for the next function.

Amaya's POV...

As I got to my room, my mom told me to have a wash and start getting ready for the Mehndi ceremony since it starts at about 11.30am. I had a quick shower and got ready with my outfit. After about 2 hours of prepping, I was all good to go.

I went down to the garden at the palace where the function was at and to my surprise, it was beyond incredible

I went down to the garden at the palace where the function was at and to my surprise, it was beyond incredible... then we started the function as soon as Aryan and his family arrived. 

Aryan's POV...

After getting ready for Amaya's mehndi, we all went down to garden. I saw Amaya in a beautiful blue lehenga looking like a queen among the others sitting on the couch while the mehndi artist was drawing on her hands and feet, like literally no one would think that this is the hot chic gf of mine who was at the airport today.

As I was watching her from a far, my dad came to me and said;

"Beautiful isn't she?"

"Yes papa... beautiful like a queen!", I said without taking my eyes off from her..

" Son, remember not to let her down... the life you both are going to start is going to be hectic and partly its coz you are my son... but remember one wrong move from you,it will directly affect Amaya... she must be your priority always. So look after het coz she's one of a kind..."

"I promise you papa... A ll my life I've seen how you loved and protected mom from everything and I'll do better than that...."

"I trust you Aryan", he said and went away...

Even though it was some words coming out from my father's mouth, it has a very deep meaning...

After sometime, Amaya looked at me and asked me to come near them... I sat with her on the couch and she showed me her beautiful, not yet completed mehndi design on her hands.

It was  simple and a classy, just like she wanted and on her ring finger was our engagement ring and in the middle of her design written was my name 'Aryan'

It was  simple and a classy, just like she wanted and on her ring finger was our engagement ring and in the middle of her design written was my name 'Aryan'. I turned to the artist and asked her to write Amaya's name on my hand too...

Time skip....

After a lot of fun  our mehndi evening was finally over and the mehndi drawn was all dried up, so we went to our suites and started to get ready  for our last function before the wedding, our Sangeet to night...