Out and about with lil Abram

Next Morning...

Today is a Sunday, I kept my phone switched off the whole night yesterday and I switched on it now to call Aryan and tell that am coming to his place to spend the day... I mean amidst all these mess, I deserve to spend some time with my boyfriend too right?

So I had my breakfast and got ready in a very casual outfit and headed off to Aryan's.

Thankfully, there were no rush outside Mannat, so I went in and Gauri Ma was feeding Abram his breakfast at the dining hall

" Hey Ma, hello to you my Abby boy...Good morning!"

"Yay, Didi is here....", Abby started jumping around.

At that time, Aryan also came downstairs.

"Bhai (Older brother) do you have work today?", Abram ran to Aryan and asked.

"No I don't. Why?"

"Then can we go out with Amaya didi? Please bhaiya...say yes pleaseeee !"

Aryan: Are you okay with that Amaya?

Me: Yea, am down for it. Lets go!

Gauri Ma: Alright then, Abram finish your food and get ready okay... don't ask them to buy you any toys, you have a lot at home... Amaya please take care of him alright darling...

Me: Yes sure Ma, don't worry...

Gauri Ma: Okay then, take care you guys..am heading off to work now, will be a bit late to come today...I think Su is still sleeping..Aryan make sure you wake your sister up before going out okay...Bye have fun guys!!

And she went...

Me: Hmm alright Abby, lets go and get you changed into something good yea? Aryan go wakeup  Su please until I get him ready...

Aryan: Omg... you are just like my mom!

He made a grumpy pouty face and went up to Suhana's room.

After getting Abram ready we headed out to the mall. At the mall many people who saw us together, captured many shots of us but what can we do?.... We have to get used to it right...

We went to Abram's favourite toy shop and bought him a pack of miniature cars for his miniature toy car collection back at home.(yes exactly the opposite to what their mom said!)

Then took him to some food stalls and went to spend some time at the beach.

Aryan's POV

We went to the beach with Abram and thought of having our lunch there at the nearby beach restaurant. So we went there, ordered some food and sat on a vacant table at the corner facing the sea. As the food arrived, Amaya served me some food on my plate and also to Abram.