Lots of Chaos

Aryan's POV

Okay so the pictures of us on the balcony has spread like wild fire in few hours and from the morning itself I'm getting calls from so many newspapers and paparazzi channels.

My goodness..... never knew that they were this much interested in my personal life...

Anyways, since today is a Monday, Amaya will be going to work so it would be better if we do not meet each other today. I don't want to create any unnecessary problems at her workplace.

I got ready to head out to work and my bodyguard came up to me told that there's a huge crowd gathered in front of the house, which means that it would be better if I do not go out today so better to work from home today.

Somehow, throughout the day I kept calling Amaya to check if there's anything at her workplace and thankfully shes doing okay. 

Amaya's POV

Work was okay today...I thought that even my office would be full of paps but then thank god, no one have recognized that its me in the picture.

After I came home after work, I called Aryan.

Me: Hey Aryan...am at home now.

Aryan: Ah cool..anyways babe, this Saturday can you come to the studio in the morning? I think that will be a good start for your public appearances...so that after sometime we both can be seen together. Otherwise seeing us both together all of a sudden will cause a big mess.

Me: Hmmm...Yea I think that's  good.

Aryan: Alright then I'll send my car with a driver and my manager Mahira, so that people will anyways think that you are somewhat related to me and not a normal visitor at the studio... But babe make sure that you are safe every time okay!!!

Me: Hmm..yes I got it... and thank you!! You also be safe okay...

Aryan: Yes madam...alright then you must be tired also now..bye babe..goodnight..I love you!

Me: Love you too baby...goodnight!