Rendezvous...

Amaya's POV...

I woke up after my deep slumber and checked the time on my phone... 11am ! Shit am late!

Expected! coz I was all drained out after yesterday's functions and my body aches like crazy... Well, time to get ready for the day and call Aryan. I took my towel and my clothes and headed to the shower.

As I was showering, I started to plan my day. I have two outfits checks at Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi so I have to go out for that... since am going out I might be able to get some gifts for our families too...

I got out of the bathroom in a pair of denim shorts and a tank top. I took my phone and facetimed Aryan.... After 2, 3 rings he picked up.

" Hey baby, I thought you might be still sleeping... By the way you look sexy today" 

" Oh really Mr. Aryan... well then, good for you coz this sexy woman is all yours", I gave my sassy reply as always.

" Anyways love, I have to go for a fit-on at Manish and Sabya.... Can you accompany me there?  We have to buy some gifts for our families too", I asked.

" Hmmm alright, how about in 10 minutes then? Coz am already dressed so just have to come to your place. That's all"

" All good then... See you love, bye!", I hung up on the phone and rushed to the closet to find a simple outfit for the day.

As I was brushing my hair, I heard Aryan's voice downstairs, maybe having a chat with my sisters or getting babied by my parents ;) I quickly sprayed some perfume and and left the room to see him.

Time skip....

As we were on our way to Manish's, I went on social media to kill some time. All I saw was headlines and news articles about our wedding...

"Most awaited wedding in Bollywood: King Khan's son, Aryan's wedding to happen in December"

" Aryan Khan to get wedlock with fiance Amaya on 20th December"

"Aryan Khan's wedding date and venue revealed... Umaid Bhawan Palace , Rajasthan on 20th December"

" Biggest wedding of the year: Aryan - Amaya's  wedding to take place at Rajasthan on 20th December"

And so on... This was reported as the most awaited wedding in India... and honestly no wonder since he's King Khan's son.

We arrived at Manish's place to be blocked and get papped by many media personals outside his gates....it was a tough job to get the car inside but somehow managed to, with the help of the securities. As soon as we got out of the car, people were shouting at us asking to pose for some pictures and face their cameras.

We stood in front of them, Aryan's arms wrapped around my waist tightly and mine around his. Then after posing for some good 30-40 seconds, he took my hand and made our way inside the house.

Time skip...

After the fit-on at Manish and Sabya, we went to the mall to buy gifts for our parents and siblings... The mall was also crowded and it got more crowded around us once we stepped inside it, but got to manage it after making them understand that we need our privacy  and of course with the help of the bodyguards.

After shopping, we both went to a cafe after reserving a table there and to much surprise, there were no more chaos, no more cameras flashing, so we could have a peaceful lunch date. After I finished eating, I took my phone out to see many photos of us today, circulating on social media,  titled;

"Lovebirds out in the city prior to their wedding"

" Aryan with his fiance was spotted in town, after their wedding announcement"

"Aryan &  Amaya busy with their wedding preps... The two was seen, visiting their designers today"

" Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi, rumoured to be the outfit designers of Aryan-Amaya wedding"

I switched off my phone and kept it inside my bag. 

Aryan: So... excited for the Haldi, tomorrow?

Amaya: Hmmm...yes but I wont get to see you tomorrow :(

Aryan: (chuckles) Baby...but that's only for tomorrow.. You'll get to see me everyday after that.

Amaya: Yea but still.... anyways its getting late, so shall we head home my handsome?

Aryan: Sure lets go, but before that lets go on our last long drive as a dating couple, shall we?

We both arrived at my apartment at about 10 in the night, after fooling around the streets and of course having a quick steamy session inside the car. (I mean... who in the world can resist the hot & sexy Aryan Khan?)

Honestly, I'll miss all these after our wedding but maybe not... coz its the same fool am getting married to.... :)