Haldi Ceremony...

At Mannat... (Aryan's POV)

I went home after dropping Amaya at her apartment... The front gates was blocked by many people who has gathered in front, to celebrate the news of my wedding. When they saw my car approaching the gates, the securities came towards the car and the people paved the way for me to enter the gates.

I parked the car in the garage and went inside to talk to my mom. As I stepped inside the living room, it was total chaos... People running here and there with flower garlands on their hands, some are up in the ladders hanging those garlands, some arranging the living room and some of my cousins and friends wrapping up the gifts and SOME....having a chat while eating chips...relatable isn't it...

I walked towards my parents' room and found mama looking through some jewellery.

"Hey mama", I called her and sat on the couch near the bed...

"Yes love, had a great time with Amaya today?", She asked as she took a seat next to me...

"Hmm, yea we did :) Mama... actually I came to ask you something... After the wedding and the reception, I thought of taking Amaya on a vacation, its alright with you guys right?"

"Have you thought of a place yet?" She asked.

"Not yet, but she loves Greece, so maybe there... I want her to enjoy every moment she spends with me mom... I want her to be happy..."

" When did you grow up this much my baby? You are so precious... God bless you both!" "And yes, you can take her anywhere you like if she is okay with it... You don't need to ask us for permission or anything to do something for your wife okay..", she said.

"Okay mama, thankyou.... see you tomorrow then, goodnight", I said and got up to leave.

" Goodnight darling and oh I forgot to tell you that Manish delivered your outfit about an hour ago, I kept it in your room"

" Alright mom, take care!", and I left.

I went to my room, checked my outfit and headed to the shower and after I laid down on the bed... As soon as I closed my eyes, all of today's moments started flashing on my mind;

How beautiful she looked when she came downstairs, ready to head out...

How tightly she held my hand when posing for the paps...

How talkative she was during our lunch...

Our hot session in the car during the long drive....

I sighed, and sent her a goodnight message and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning at Amaya's apartment.... (Amaya's POV)

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for the function since the ceremony is to held in the morning after breakfast. I had a shower, got dressed in the outfit, Manish sent me yesterday night and applied some little makeup to match my yellow outfit.

 I had a shower, got dressed in the outfit, Manish sent me yesterday night and applied some little makeup to match my yellow outfit

I clicked some pictures and sent it to Aryan but, didn't expect him to be up now and reply me right now. It seems that his ceremony at Mannat also starts in the morning and he had to wake up to get ready...

I wore my jewellery and my pair of jutti , and went downstairs to meet my mom... She was in the kitchen arranging the breakfast table...

" Wow... my baby looks soo pretty today.. Did you call Aryan by the way darling?", My mom asked me as I sat on on a chair to have breakfast.

"Yes mom, I did... Hes awake and is getting ready too"

"Okay then, have some food darling... you must be hungry now.."

There were many Indian foods placed on the table along with some sweets.. I served some of them on my plate and asked the others to join me too...

After having breakfast, the function started at about 10, first my parents and sisters came to apply the turmeric on me.. then my relatives and cousins and next my friends.

 Many of my friends in Mumbai, office colleagues, friends in LA, and my closest besties from Sri Lanka was present at the ceremony. We all had a chat, then took some photos and had a lot of fun...

In the evening after the function, I had a shower and then called Aryan to see how his day was.

"Hi baby... wassup? ", he answered the call.

"Hi... what you doing now?"

" Oh nothing much babe... just having a chat with Ahaan and Ibrahim in my room.."

" Oh they didn't leave yet?"

"No not yet...(he chuckled) How are you by the way?"

"Am good... just took a shower and came to bed... tired as hell..." I replied.

" Hmm.. you can sleep till late tomorrow then.."

" You think so.. tomorrow morning is the Mehndi ceremony you idiot... then the Sangeet at night. I don't have time to sleep..", I said.

"Oh yes... well then I get to see you tomorrow then, I'll come in the morning"

" Yea you obviously should come in the morning... Okays then see you... don't stay up till late okay.."

" Okay Madam...Bye.. love you!"

" Love you too... bye", I hung up on the call and got my Mehndi outfit and jewellery ready and then drifted off to sleep.