Shaadi !!!

After our morning wedding, it was time for me to get ready for the Hindu wedding at held at night. As soon as I came into my room after 3 hours at the morning function, I showered and started to get ready for the night.

At first the hairstylist started to prep my hair with the rollers and pins. I wore my robe and settled in front of the big mirror with all makeup kits and equipment laid put in front of me. 

There was a knock at the door. "Come in", I said. Gauri Ma came inside with a plate of food for me. "I brought your lunch darling, looks like I might have to feed you", she said after she saw that both my hands were occupied by the nail artists as they were doing a manicure and some nail art.

She sat beside me as she started feeding me some rice.

"I'm full aunty... I can't eat anymore.."

"Hey... am also your mom now okay..., no more aunty here after."

I laughed and said, "OK OK mom! now you also go and get ready okay...."

Sabyasachi also joined after some time since he personally wanted to dress me up in his Sabya outfits.

" Hey Amaya.... Wow girl you look stunning huh..... okay shall we start then since you are still getting your makeup done?"

"Hey.... Thanks for flying here especially for this"

"Oh its nothing darling... I really wanted to see you in our costumes... and who the hell would miss Sharukh's son's wedding... not me!", we all fell into a pit of laughter...

" so yea shall we proceed then?"

"Yea lemme use the bathroom first!", I said and sprinted over to the washroom with the roller on my head.

Time skip....

After wearing my outfit and jewellery , the photographers asked my sisters and mom to come into my suite for some pictures.

Then my sisters and friends came to take me downstairs to where the wedding is

Then my sisters and friends came to take me downstairs to where the wedding is. When I went to the venue, it was like a dream... the mandap decorated fully with white and red jasmines, and the floor full of candles.

 the mandap decorated fully with white and red jasmines, and the floor full of candles

Aryan was seated where the priest was and my mother escorted me there and sat next to him.

Then after the rituals began... It was time for us to take the seven steps around the sacred fire with our hands joined and make 7 eternal promises.

Aryan: Together we will live with respect for each other

Amaya: Together we will develop mental, physical and spiritual balance

Aryan: Together we will prosper acquire wealth and share our accomplishments

Amaya: Together we will acquire happiness and harmony through mutual love

Aryan: Together we will raise strong and virtuous children

Amaya: Together we will be faithful to one another

Aryan: Together we will remain lifelong partners and achieve salvation.

As we finished the vows, Aryan rushed to sit down and then only it clicked my mind that it shows who's going to be the dominant one in the marriage. Well... guess I will be the sub then.

Then the pandit gave the sindoor to Aryan. He took some sindoor on to his fingers and applied them on the center of my forehead, and then tied the Mangalsutra on my neck and then he also gave me a bracelet .

This mangalsutra and the bracelet was specially designed by Aryan himself and it is a very simple mangalsutra with a tiny pendant in the center and the bracelet with a letter A on it for both our names.

After that the rituals ended and it was time for the wedding function. After the dinner and dancing it was time for the function to end. Everyone went  =to their rooms and some went to catch their flights back home after getting changed , since the main wedding functions are now over.

Suhana came to me and asked if I  want her to come help me change and we both went to the new suite where me and Aryan will stay tonight.

At the suite...

I took off my heavy jewellery while Suhana started to take off my hair pins on my head

I took off my heavy jewellery while Suhana started to take off my hair pins on my head. Soon after Aryan came in with Ahaan and Ibrahim and guess what Ahaan dragged Suhana out of the suite saying that the new couple needs privacy. 

"Shall I help you baby?" Aryan asked looking through the mirror.

"Yes please since Su is gone now.."

He came up to me and started taking off the leftover hairpins and jewellery.

"All done... you go and have a shower fist since you have to take off the makeup too..."

"No its fine... you go first Aryan."

" Then why don't we shower together..."

 He said as he carried me bridal style to the bathroom.

" Aryan put me down....,  someone will see.."

"No one will see, the door is locked... "

And just like that we consummated our love in the bathroom and later on the bed... :)