Plan

For the past month, it has been a living nightmare for Shadow. Each time she entered the training room, more chaos occurred. She is beaten up and bruised. Nothing seems to be stopping Sigma from this madness. He has been consumed by it and he is using Maine as his puppet.

But somehow, this made shadow stronger and stronger. Each day she would prepare for the unexpected. Nothing was going to stop her.

"Everyone to the conference room immediately." The counselors voice echoes through the halls. Washington and South were watching Shadow train.

"Another meeting? Didn't we have one just last week?" Washington says to South.

"Yeah, he wants us to work our asses off this week. 'Be in the training room more often.' 'Focus on training.' Blah blah blah." South is annoyed, she doesn't really doesn't want to be bossed around this week. Especially since the director delayed her A.I implantation date.

Wash radios Shadow. "Hey, The Director wants us to meet up at the conference room."

"Can I just finish this last session?" Just then, a pink pellet flew across her face, missing her by an inch, "or maybe not." Shadow ran for the elevator.

"Hurry up." South is in a really bad mood.

"I am, calm down." Shadow radios back to South. "So what's the big deal?"

"I don't know, he sounded serious and mad." Wash says with concern.

"When is he not mad?" South crosses her arms, "let's go."

The three walk toward the conference room. Tex catches up with them and Wyoming soon after.

"Do you guys know..." Wyoming didn't get to finish his sentence

"No" South tells Wyoming.

The rest of the agents catch up with them and they wait outside the conference room.

"Come in," the directors voice seemed muffled through the door. Carolina opens the door and everyone takes a seat.

"Hello everyone. I have a few announcements to discuss. Agent Arizona?"

"Yes?"

"How has training been? Quite challenging isn't it?" He smirks as shadow begins to clench her fists, "now, we have found where the chip is located. It is important the we retrieve it as soon as possible. Next week, I will send all of you to retrieve it. Carolina, you will construct a plan and lead the agents."

"But sir, I don't have any files or.."

The director throws some papers on the desk. Some are in Folders. "Please, agent look and review those files. I will go more into detail in our next meeting tomorrow."

The meeting ends an hour later. Everyone get up and heads toward their rooms.

The next day everyone heads straight for the conference room. Same scenario, everybody sits down and the director begins the meeting.

"Carolina, did you review those papers?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, I do have a few more announcements that I forgot to mention yesterday. But first, Carolina, the plan."

"Okay, I have reviewed the files and the employees working days are from Monday to Saturday. That means nobody will be in the building on Sunday, which gives us the opportunity to search for the data chip. 479er will be flying us out there. me, York, Tex, and Washington will enter the building," a 3D image of the Light industries building appears, "York will disable the security cameras. Washington, Tex, and I will be providing cover for York. There is a highly secured area on the top floor. That leads me to believe that the data chip is there. Wyoming and Maine will be on the bottom floor making sure nobody enters the building. If anybody gives you guys trouble," she points at them, "radio me. North will be on the top of another building two blocks away. He'll be searching the area around the building. He'll make sure to contact us if there are any mysterious vehicles or people approaching the building. South and Shadow.." The director cut Carolina off.

"Agent South and Shadow will not be participating in this mission." He says

"WHAT?!" Shadow and South both yell simultaneously.

"Sir, I need to go on this mission, why are we being held back?" South stands up from her seat.

"That leads me to my next announcement, Agent South, your A.I. implantation date will be pushed back again." He crosses his arms

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I've been waiting for months to get a god damn A.I." Her voice rises.

"Sir? Why can't I go? This is a family issue for me as well." Shadow sounded upset.

"The day before the mission, you are to be scheduled to receive an A.I." He looks at Shadow. South punches the table.

"No! What makes her so damn special huh?!" North puts his hand on Souths arm

"I think you should calm down sis."

"Fuck off North! You don't understand!" South angrily storms out of the room. Everyone was silent.

"I knew she was going to react that way." North says in his sympathetic tone.

"Theta appears on his shoulder. "I think you should go talk to her"

"I'll try." North walk off to find South.

"Everyone is dismissed." The director walk out of the room and soon everyone does the same.

________________________

Hey guys, just a little heads up, I will not be updating this weekend because... Ugh. This is so hard to say no matter how many times I say it but I'm going to have surgery tomorrow. Nothing major but it'll prevent me from updating. Also, if you haven't watched the season 13 premier of Red Vs. Blue then you need to go watch it!!! It's amazing! One more thing, can you guys check out the other story that I am working on? It's called "On the Edge" thanks :)