Revelation: part 1

"What are we going to do about Maine, Carolina? He's dangerous... He's a murderer." Washington continues, "we have to tell The Director this information now."

"No, we have to keep this away from him. He'll be suspicious to why Shadow attacked him but we'll just have to compromise. If she wants to confront him with this, then that's her decision." Carolina sighs, "if we tell him, he might kick Shadow off of the team." She turns to Shadow who still lays unconscious. 'I can't believe a girl her age has to go through this.' Carolina thinks.

The next day everyone sat in the conference room, everyone except Shadow. Carolina and Washington exchanged glares with Maine. The whole room was silent. Not one person spoke. Although it had been two days since the incident, only two people still spoke with Agent Maine, South and Tex.

"So, um." North said breaking the silence. "What happened shadow and Mai..."

"Shut it North! Nobody wants to talk about it." South glared at him, "nobody wants to know."

"Well I'm asking because this will probably cause more things like that in the future! For crying out loud South! We almost lost Agent Shadow! She almost died!"

"Enough!" York broke in, "all that matters is that she is still alive..."

Carolina spoke, "but she's hanging by a thread, the amount of blood that she lost was...,"

"She is alive," York stated once more. "If she wants to confront Maine," York looks at him, "then that's her choice. Not another word about this situation, understood?" York asks.

"But.." Washington said.

"Understood?" York said again.

"Yes." Washington says.

"Alright, everyone is dismissed."

Washington began to walk toward the infirmary. As he was walking he felt as if someone was following him. He turned around and saw Maine.

"What are you gonna do? Stab me like you did with Shadow."

Maine growls deeply and lunges at Washington. He tried to dodge but Maine grabbed his throat and pins him against the wall. Sigma appears.

"Hello Agent Washington. It's been a while since I spoke with you." Sigma traveled closer to Washington's helmet. "Listen well Agent. If Agent Arizona ever gets in Agent Maine's way again, he will kill her."

Washington stared at Maine. "You are a fucking monster Maine."

And with that, pain surged right to Maine's head. He stumbled back and held his head. Washington ran to the infirmary as fast as he could.

When he arrived he went straight to Shadows room. To her left was a nurse changing her I.V.

"Hello Agent, nice to see you here." The nurse said without looking at him.

He looked to the right and saw Shadow. "Hey there."

"Hey Wash. It's nice seeing you." Her eye was still bruised very badly from when Maine punched her. At least she was sitting in her bed.

"Well you're looking better." He tried to compliment her but he knew that she was still in pain.

"She is doing much better, honestly, I thought we were going to lose another agent." Washington glared at the nurse, "I... I'll be on my way." The nurse walked out of the room and left. Washington walked closer to shadow and sat in a chair next to her.

Washington was a bit shaken up by his encounter with Maine "I need to tell you something. And it's about Maine and Sigma."

________________________

Hey, sorry for not updating in a while guys, I've been so busy with art lately that I lost track of time. I promise this will not happen again. Can you guys forgive me?