Unraveling

22 years in the past

"So, Henry, what college are you going to after graduation?" Jason asked (shadows dad).

"Hmm, I don't know, I might take another year to think about it." Henry replies in a low tone. The two were seniors in High school. Both 18 and had big dreams to be successful.

"Dude, you need to figure this out. Graduation is tomorrow. You also have the summer to think about it but that may not be enough time for you to apply." Jason punches Henry on the shoulder, "come on, let's get back to class." As the tardy bell rang, the boys rushed to class. They take their seats and go on with their day. After school, Jason met with his girlfriend (shadows mom), sally. They both hugged and kissed. Henry stood next to them awkwardly wanting to talk to sally. Henry always had a crush on her but Jason was more good looking than him.

Henry was always the shy one. He never really talked to anybody except for Jason and sally. They all grew up together. Jason always had it easy, with his parents working for major companies. Henry's father had left when he was young. His mother lived horribly and ever since his dad left, she turned to alcohol. Henry just sighed and walked away heading toward home.

That night Henry sat in his room thinking about his future. Thoughts of doubt had filled his mind and he began to plot twisted plans.

"Everyone has it so easy," he thought, "for everyone who has belittled me will pay. Starting off with him." He began plotting sinister plans and soon, became insane with the thought. He smiled knowing that his plan will work and that the tables will soon turn.

16 years later
Jason and sally had children throughout the years, Tyler who was 14, shadow who was 9, and Nate who was 5. At the age of 25, Jason introduced light industries and it became a success. The family was happy but unfortunately that is when everyone except for shadow died.

In all that time, Henry was constructing an elaborate plan to kill all of them without leaving a trace. He became very close with Jason to make it seem that he was good friends with him. Henry's life was getting worse before the murder of shadows family. He became envious and wanted everything Jason had.

At the mother of invention

The director was in his office when Henry entered. He was nervous. He straightened up his shirt and fixed his hair a bit before he spoke.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you but I have some information that will be beneficial toward you." Henry's voice was shaky.

"Go on." The directors eyes were cold.

"Well, the founder of light industries has some important information about the agents and this whole program that you are doing. His name is Jason and he will use this information to destroy this program. The only way to stop him is to eliminate him." He seemed confident in his explanation.

"How do you know this?" The director said.

"Well, sir I 'work' for the company. I knew something was going on and I had to tell you." He smiled.

"Well, this is something that we'll consider." He crossed his arms,"you may go."

"Sir... Since I've seen what is on that data chip, I know what you are up to as well. I know you need the funding so that you can create replicas your dead wife(tex)." He smirked and the director stiffened.

"Continue." The director gritted his teeth.

"I will offer 20 million dollars." He stood up straight. The director pondered about the offer. He considered the deal.

"Very well. We have the agent just for the job." He sat up and gestured for Henry to leave.

On the afternoon before shadows family's murder, Henry snuck into Jason's office and switched the real data chip with a fake. He placed the fake chip in a box and out it back into Jason's briefcase. He wasn't going to let the director get the real chip of course. He just wanted Jason and his family to suffer while he enjoyed the good life.

_________________________
so this chapter just focuses more on how Henry's past, plan, and reasons for murdering shadows family. If there is any confusion just comment and I'll be sure to reply.