Story 1;Cyanideepic cheated death.

Cyanide's pov-

Sometimes.. you just feel like there's a lot more out there in the world. Sometimes... you feel like your being watched from above and everywhere. You think your the toughest around huh? Well your not. At least... not around here. You could be strongest in another universe, or another galixy but... not here. That's for sure. The strongest thing here is well known and it offs people by the thousands every day. His name... is death. You may not take it as a big deal but... I do. Atleast... I started when death killed the only person I loved. His name was Adam... Adam Dhalburg. I always used to call him daddy. He'd call me son. I loved Adam but... that's where death comes in. He cheated me from my one true love. He cheated me from my marrige and I promise you Adam... I will make him pay! I just need a few more friends in order to do so... Maybe like... bringing Team Crafted back together? Oh you haven't heard? Team crafted was separated after Adam's death and never got back together. Quinten and Mitch went back to Canada and the others lived their lives as well. There's one person I'm missing though. Seto. Seto took off after Adam's death and no one has seen him since. I cheated death... but Adam unfortunately... did not. So now. Death. We are all coming for you. Team Crafted will release Adam and bring him back. I cheated death. Once. I will cheat death again if I have to! I will take on death. Once. And. For. All.