Prompt Swap 5!!!!

This is for HostileInternet, a few of the Mindcrackers have powers (your choice) including Person X (Again my choice) who knows, including everyone else that theirs are stronger then everyone's? I think? Sorry if I get this wrong Hostile!! Let's begin.
==========================

I can't believe everyone knows now..I'm scared... I can't let them take me for their advantages, like my old friends did when they found out. I sat on my bed with pink covers and cried, I thought that it was over for me. I grabbed the rose that was on my dresser from the day me and my fiancé got wed, he'll never think of me the same again.

×Flashback×

I sat at the table with the rest of the Mindcrackers, eating dinner for the first time in forever. (FROZEN DAMN) Vechs sat beside me, cuddling with me, making me comftorable. Guude sat up and tapped him glass, getting the attention of the 25 other Mindcrackers. Guude got up and cleared his throat.

"I'd like to make a toast, to Mindcrack! And to Aurey for making this AWESOME dinner for us all in less then 4 and a half hours!" Guude cheered. I smiled and rose my glass.

"TO MINDCRACK! TO AUREY!" We cheered. We began the dinner and once finished, I went upstairs with Vechs, to get ready. I put on the nicest dress I had, the nicest shoes I had, and everything else. Vechs came out with a black suit,  and s red tie, still wearing his hat and goggles. I cam out, Wearing a red, long, frilly dress with white and black rose patterns, a blue flower in my hair, amd still wearing my white heels.

"M'lady, you look stunning!" Vechs said politely. I smiled and chuckled.

"So do you, G'sir!" He smiled and offered a hand, I smiled and took it. We exited our dressing room and walked down the stairs, all the other Mindcrackers were there, staring at me. Guude was at the front and walked over towards me.

"Aurey, looking beautiful as always. Vechs, I hope you don't mind me saying that.." Guude asked. I looked at Vechs who was still smiling.

"Not at all Guude." He said with a chuckle. Guude smiled and let me pass. I saw Pause, Millbee, and Coestar looking at me, Vechs giving them the eye.

"Darling, it's alright." I said, nudging him slightly. Vechs took a breather amd stiffened as Pause came a little closer, smiling.

"Heya, Aurey. You look beautiful." Pause complimented. I smiled.

"Why, thank you!" I said back, still looking at the very stiff Vechs.