Story 5; MinecraftFinest, Red Stain.

Danny's pov-

Ring around the rosie... pocket full of posies... ashes... ashes... they all fall... Ahahahahahahaha... DEAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHH. My mother told me stories of this... she told me to... Ahah. Mee lt new friends... but all the friends I wanna play with ends us... Ahah... Dead! I tell my friends not to play with knives but... they don't listen... unfortunately for them... they end up in the place in the sky called... Heaven... mommy told me when I died... I'd go to this place called Hell. It sounded pleasent in hell. She explained it as... hot... grousum... hellish... but I thought it sounded fine when I stabbed my mommy in the back multiple times. I know that sounds mean but... hell. It was. THAT'S WHY I DID IT! Now... I can finally get the peace I deserve. I'm coming mommy... I'm coming... With the red stain you left me...

Jordan's pov-

I play a tune in my head every morning I wake up. "Du Du Do Du. Du Du do Du." It reminds me of my little sister. The one I murdered in cold blood when I was three. And she... Ahahahahahahaha. Was 5 months. That was after I Murdered my mother and father. It was really fun to play with their corpse after they died. I fed their arms to my pet tranchula. His name is Blood. Because he feeds on the blood of innocent people when they sleep. Don't worry.. he only attacks little girls... besides... playing with corpses are fun. Especially when you get to eat it after. I play with the head for an hour or two then I'd grab a fork from the kitchen. Mmm. Good old taste of human flesh... then... I'd move to the torso... the legs... then... I'd feed the arms to Blood. He'd dine on it for hours to come. And right after I'm done. I must clean up the mess I made. Especially the res stain one the floor where my sister used to sit...

Max's pov-

I'd sing and laugh all day and night if I had all the time in then world... unfortunately... I wouldn't say the same for my mother... we had a grinder in the basement where mommy would grind up meats and solids for dinner. Until one day I decided to have a little something... Ahah... different for dinner. Human... mommy was bent over the grinder and I had a perfect chance of getting her. So... Ahahahahahahaha.... I pushed her in. Her cries of pain and the sound of tearing flesh was like a lulaby to me. It was bautiful. The bones cracked every second... flesh would poor out of the opening of the hole... and bits of brine would be there as well. As I said... I enjoyed every last bite of my mommy. She tasted really good chopped up in bits. Especially what was all that's left to her after the meal... one... just one pity little finger in my dogs bowl. I couldn't let food go to waste so i ate it. I loved mommy. Even the little blood sauce that was at the bottom of the bowl after my meal... I slurp ed it down within a gulp and guess what? Hahahahahahahah! Mommy won't forget that... I'll make sure of it by the little red stain by the grinder every night when I go to have dinner.