Story 4; Jacksepticeye, Once a septic

Jack's Pov-

I... was... taken by my own guilt that... I was deleted from minecraft and was... sent to the void to rot.... and die. That's what... they hoped for... but that is... not what happened. Ahah... I was sent... on October 24.... 1999... the day... JSE was deleted... from reality... but... I was still... alive! I waited for.... So many years to... get my revenge... this Irishman had no.... intuition of murder but... if it ment getting back what... was rightfully mine... I'll take it pleasurely.. so many people... lay dead... right before me... so much blood... so much hope... lost... just in the... Ahah... one little battle... I barely rose... a finger in that... fight but... then came the real... Ahah... challenge... Mark... Bob... Wade... and Yami... I didn't want to... do it but... I must... I had to... I had to... I had.. had... to... Ahahahahahahaha. Ahahahahahahaha. The thought of... Bob in a... Fight scares me... wanna know why? Because Bob can barely... ahahahahahahahahah! Get his ass of the couch! Ahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaha. So... now we find out... who is better... Mark, Yami, Wade and Bob... against me... The one snd only... hahahahajahahhaahhahahhahha. Jacksepticeye... aahahahah ahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahah!