Prompt Swap 3

This is for Legoian453. Enjoy. Warning, longest one ever.

==============================

This is perfect! No one will suspect a thing. I run along side the Glowstone lited pathway towards Nebs elements room. It was strange of how he had the time for this. I managed to walk by Nebs' egg, and seeing it's shimmer of purple, kinda inlightens me. You know, to go easy.

"This'll be funny." I say to myself. I grabbed my pick and started to get to work.

=============================

I was returning from spawn, the death games weren't up yet. Just thought I'd check. Last person it was, was Chad. I was the 6th person to kill him. Poor Chad, he's only been here for a few weeks. New to this. I walk out of the country chicken, or whatever it's called, said ello to Beef on my way by. I tried Teleport in,  but for some reason, it didn't want to take through. So I had to walk all the way to my base.

"Wonder why that's up. Wonder maybe the egg is low again? No.. that's not possible. Even if it's low I'd still be able to Teleport." I say to myself as I start to climb down my ladder. I peer over and see my pool of water, rippled more from the last time I was here. Strange rings are going on today. I jump down,  and lands in the water. I dried myself off and runs over towards my elements room so I could step across to where my egg is. The first thing I see what I enter is all of my elements colors are mixed-up.

"Pranks. Has to be new. I was just here this morning." I looked down, and saw a note placed my the door.

=I'll be watching, Baj=

Dammit Baj. This took me forever to create all of them perfectly. I sighed and walked over to my egg, but got the shock of something. It was gone.

"Wh- this has to be some-some sort of joke! Who would want my egg?" I asked myself. I sighed and looked at my end portal.

"I need to find Guude." I ran into the portal, and it spawns me into the nether. I run across to the spawn portal, and enter that, brining me into spawn. And I see Guude almost immediately. Ao does Guude.

"Guude! I need your help." I told him, he looking up from his book. Guude was shorter the I was.

"Alright Nebs, what's the issue?" Guude asked me. I sighed.

"The eggs gone. The one linked to the power source from the end. Which means if it's far away for that long-" I was cut off.

"The whole end goes down. And so do you." Guude tells me. I nod unpleasantly. Guude sighed and looked back at me.

"Who was the last person at your base. Or that you saw close to there?" Guude asked me. I pondered, couldn't remembering whom I invited last, then remembering Baj's prank to me.