03

,,General Gorou! Oh- you're here! Wait...what is going on?!"

That was the first thing I heard that morning.
,,Oh eh nothing!"

And that was the second thing. After that I was tossed to the side. I hit my elbow and almost screamed in pain. Fox Guy- or General Gorou left the room without hesitation and I was left alone.

Again.
Why is everyone leaving me?

I stood up and walked out of the room. I wasn't guarded- at least not at the moment. So I took that chance. And started running.

I just want to see you again.
Is that to much to ask for?
Probably.
God damn what am I even doing?
I need to stop.
Running is not going to bring him back. Nothing is going to bring him back.

,,You lost Someone import right?"

Startled I stopped and turned to the left.

,,I know that feeling of losing someone...it's hard and it hurts"

,,How did you know?"

I asked the women. It was Sangonomiya Kokomi.
She smiled gently and came towards me.

,,Come on it's not hard to tell! What's you're name?"

,,Kazuha..."

,,Kazuha...alright let me tell you something"

She took my Hand and said

,,someone important left but still you can't give up at least not yet, think about it- would that person be happy? They would be disappointed if they could see you right now. Don't get me wrong it's important to feel pain but don't let the pain control you. I know you are lost right now but good days will come it can't be forever cold, hard and difficult in life. And don't ever forget the happy moments y'all shared. You're story's not finished make the most out of it. I believe in you Kazuha"

Then she left. Strange.

I stood under a Sakura tree in pure silence. I knew she was right but still- it's not that easy.
I took a deep breath and turned back into ,,my" room. What else could I do? I can't go back I'm wanted. The Shogūn for sure sent troupes over to search for me. Maybe I should consider joining the resistance. It's dangerous but it can't go on like this. The vision hunt decree needs to stop. I don't want other people to experience my situation...
I made my decision and looked everywhere for Kokomi. After a while I found her and asked if I could join the Resistance. She accepted. I was introduced to everyone and of course testet. Someone gave me my vision back and also Tomos. I was relieved.

,,What's so important about that masterless Vision?"
Asked no other than General Gorou. It was already late at night. I couldn't sleep so I decided to catch some fresh air.
,,It belonged to a friend"
I simply said.
,,A friend you say? Alright. You should go to sleep"
,,Im not tired"

He sat beside me under a tree. I could feel his Ocean blue eyes starting at me. I was feeling slightly uncomfortable.

,,What's wrong?"

I asked the fox guy.

,,Nothing...it's just I'm wondering how you can go on like this"

,,What do you mean?"

,,That friend of yours he died right? Everyone in Town Heard about the incident. Don't get me wrong I'm not pitying you! I'm just curious"

I did not answer.
Instead I tried to pull myself together. I was on the verge of tears. Why did he mention it?

,,No that's not right..."

I said.

,,Huh what Are you Talking about everyone Heard- of it!"

,,No..."

,,But ugh Listen his Name was Tomo or something like that right?"

,,NO! WHAT THE HELL MEN SHUT UP! you're lying! That's not true! Fucking Idiot!"

I stumbled backwards.

,,He's not dead..."

I fell on my knees and began to cry.

,,Hey Uhm Kazuha? Come one buddy stand up uh I'm sorry you're right it's not true it was just a joke okay? It was a joke! Stop crying please!"

,,Just leave" I managed to say. At first he hesitated but then he nodded and leaved.

He wasn't lying.
I just couldn't hear those words.
Or accept them.

...

To be continued

...

Kinda rushed but I hope it's okay.