12

,,Don't go please! I don't know what I was doing I'm so sorry!"

Gorou screamed and slammed his hands against his own head. I'm such a dumbass what the heck did I think? He asked himself and watched Kazuha slowly leaving the scene. Kazuha wasn't sure how he was feeling in that situation. Was he sad? Angry or Happy? He didn't know. He just wanted to leave. He wanted to leave everyone and everything behind. All the bad memories all the pain and all tears he shed.

And Gorou?

He wanted to apologize. He wanted to show Kazuha that he was wrong. He wanted to stop him from doing something dumb. Something he might regret in the end. But he wasn't able to move. He was frozen physically and mentally unable to leave his spot. He was disappointed. How could he do something like that? He asked himself multiple times.

,,No stop it! There's no time for this I need to stop him and apologize right away!"

He said and forced himself to stand up.He cleared his throat took a deep breath, wiped his upcoming tears away and then he started running.

-

,,Why did this happen?"

,,Why?"

,,Why did you die?"

,,It's all my fault"

Kazuha said while he was crying like a baby. Once again he questioned every single decision he made in his life. He hated it. He hated everything but mostly the world. This world is to cruel and unfair and he can't do anything about it. Nobody can. It's frustrating. The white haired screamed out of anger.

,,I just want to die"

He said.
And he meant it.
He wanted to die.
He just missed him to much.

,,I just can't let go and I hate it..please I don't want to think about you- just go away"

He said and clearly referring to Tomo.

-

,,You know I want to become the best swordsman in Inazuma! what is you're dream Kazuha?"

,,I don't have a dream"

,,Huh? Are you kidding?"

,,No...I just want to be on you're side"

He smiled as he remembered that situation.

...

To be continued

...

Sorry for the late update😭