06

The next morning I woke up alone. I was kinda sad. I must say I slept very well with the General on my side. Not perfect but definitely better than before. I already missed the warm feeling of him hugging me tight.

,,What am I even thinking? Im Just trying to replace you...im sorry Tomo"

He's not you I know that but still- I wish it was you. I'm constantly repeating myself at this point but I can't help it.

,,Kazuha? Her excellency wants to talk to you!"

,,Coming!"

I sighed and stood up. Concentrate Kazuha. I repeated in my head. But all I could think about was the General. What was he thinking? I know he was drunk that night but still...that seemed so strange.

,,Kazuha? What are you doing hurry!"

,,Yes Sorry!"

-

,,I hope you understand this Kazuha it's just for you're best. We all enjoy you're presence but I just think this is not you"
said Kokomi and crossed her arms. She looked serious and I knew she was right. Im not the type to fight against others I enjoy freedom and peace.
,,Do I really have to?"
,,Yes and besides you're still wanted forgot? The shogunate still wants you dead and vision less of course"
Already forgot about that...

,,Okay you can go now" she said.
,,Oh and Kazuha"

,,Yes?"

,,Captain Beidou arrives in 10 days"

-

After that conversation I went wandering. I just wanted to enjoy my last days here in Inazuma before leaving. I wonder what's Captain Beidou like and Liyue! The city of contracts. Its probably beautiful. I will miss the familiar Inazuma. The land of my birth. So beautiful but yet so painful. But maybe just maybe I can finally begin to let go if I'm leaving this land full of painful memories. Don't get me wrong. I had wonderful days to but still- it's hard live is freaking hard.

After some time I went back I still had to practice with Gorou's subordinates. I promised I would teach them some things.

,,Ah Kazuha you're here the General already taught us but we can still practice together if you want!" said a guy not that old. I nodded and smiled at the General. He just nodded awkward and left. Weird I thought.

Later that day when everyone was asleep I decided that I should talk with Gorou. He was acting strange. He even avoided me on purpose. The best thing I could to was talk to him besides I enjoy our friendship I don't want it to end especially not when I'm leaving soon. I don't want to lose him. We only met a while ago but I felt liked already knew each other inside out.

I stopped in front of his tent. I was nervous but why tho?
,,G-General?"
I said and stepped inside. Gorou was sitting on his desk. As soon as he saw me he avoided my gaze.

,,What's wrong I'm actually kinda busy right now-"

,,I-I I'm sorry I just wanted to ask if you're avoiding me I don't know...I'm just worried? Did I do anything wrong that night we- I'm sorry I should just go"

I said and wanted to leave but he stopped me.
,,Wait! Uhm yes no wait no ah I'm sorry" he said and face palmed himself.
,,I just- I heard that you're leaving soon"

,,Okay but what has that to do with you avoiding me?" I asked and he sighed.

,,We just shouldn't get to close you'll be leaving soon so there's no point in continuing this"

I was shock. He seemed so sad while saying this he couldn't even look me in the eyes! Even his tail and his ears were just hanging around.

,,What do mean with this General?"
,,God dammit I don't even now myself okay?! I'm confused as hell right now! I shouldn't be thinking like this- or doing things like that I'm a totally different person when I'm with you you know what forget what I just said I must be drunk again"
,,General..."
,,No please do me a favor and go"
,,But Gor-"
,,Kazuha I'm still you're supervisor so obey and leave god damn"

...

to be continued

...