04

Fuck. What was that? I was so rude I should search for Gorou and apologize.

He was right after all...
Tomo is dead that's how it is. It's time for me to accept that. Even if it hurts.

,,Fuck i cant!"

I cried out in anger. Rain was pouring down on me. And again.
I felt alone. As if I was the only person in Teyvat.
But i need to find the General.
I searched trough the whole camp but nobody seemed to know were Fox Guy was not even Kokomi who seemed close to him. I was worried. He was mad for sure.

,,I'm such a dumbass I can't even get you out of my mind not even in this shitty situation!"

I said while I was running.
I still wondered what was the reason.
Why did you accept that battle. You knew you wouldn't survive.

I slapped myself in the face. I need to concentrate. Finding Gorou is more important at the moment. Crying and asking myself questions I don't have an answer to can wait.

,,General Gorou!"

,,General! It's me Kazuha! I'm sorry I didn't mean it!"

,,General!"

I searched for about two ours-

then I finally found him. He was sitting in a cave watching the sun rise. He seemed calm and a bit tired. His eyes were closed but I knew he was aware of my presence. After all he had a pretty good nose.

,,General I'm sor-" he interrupted me with a simple hand gesture. ,,Be quiet and listen to the sound of the leaves" he said in a soft tone. I sat quietly next to him and did as I was told. The soft rustling of the leaves calmed me down. I was able to think straight and take a rest at the same time. Finally I thought.

,,Beautiful isn't it?" the general asked and pointed at the sunset. He was right. It was amazing.
,,I come here often I always enjoy the view"
He said and looked me in the eyes. I felt like I could melt into his. They were stunning. ,,I know you're here to apologize for you're actions but there's no need for that...I was rude and to straight forward I hope you can forgive me and we can forget what happened earlier kay?"

He said and took my hand. ,,No it was my fault I was rude I'm sorry General Gorou please forgive me!" I said stood up and bowed to him.
He laughed.
,,Oi im not the Raiden Shougun don't bow down dumbass haha!"

I smiled.

...

to be continued

...