10

,,But Kokomi come on please!"

,,No we already discussed it! He's going to leave Inazuma in a few days. I know that you'll be missing him and stuff but still this is not him and you know that!"

,,But cant you do it for me please? Please let him stay"

,,No Gorou you have to understand that I made this decision for his own right"

,,Then I'm going with him!"

,,Gor-."

,,Her Excellency we need you here for a Second!"

Screamed a subordinate of Kokomi clearly in need for her assistance. She gave Gorou a serious expression and said ,,we're going to talk later".
Then she leaved. Gorou was left alone. He sighed and sat on a round rock in the middle of nowhere. He's watching the blue sky. Not a single cloud was in his sight. What could he do? He tried to relax a bit. His muscles were hurting from the hard and constant training but he's kinda used to it by now. What upsets him more is the thought of Kazuha.

,,I don't want you to leave"

Gorou said and put his hand on his chest felling his own heartbeat. He already felt terrible he was not ready to leave his new friend. Or lover? Perhaps? He wasn't sure what they were. Is he really in love? Is this warm and fuzzy feeling really love?

,,God! I just want it to stop!"

He almost screamed. He was struggling to hold in his tears. Don't cry! He repeated that short sentence in his head but he wasn't strong enough...at least not at that moment.
This whole situation was to much for the General. Raiden. Kokomi. Kazuha. War. Fighting. All those and many more thoughts bothered him. All started with that dumb Vision hunt decree. He was so sick of it! He was sick of everyone and everything.

-

,,Hey whatcha doin?"

Kazuha.

The white haired young man stood right behind him. Gorou could smell the fresh smell of leaves and freedom. That's what Kazuha smelled like. At least for him.

He smiled gently while looking in Gorous eyes.
,,Why we're you crying?"
He asked and stroked the Generals hair. His soft fingers touched his cheek and then his chin
slightly lifting it up. The General gulped.

,,I don't want to talk about it. It's nothing special"
,,You sure? I'm a good listener"

Kazuha said and continued to gently touch the General. He touched his soft and fluffy ears which twitched in excitement. How embarrassing...Gorou thought. The white haired put his thumb on the Generals upper lip. While holding eye contact.

,,I just don't want you to leave"

With that Kazuha sighed and sat beside him opening his arms. Gorou understood his gesture and hugged him.
As he hugged Kazuha he couldn't hold his tears in. Again. Without a word they understood each other. Kazuha hugged him tight and gave him the wonderful feeling of being safe and appreciated.

,,But you know I have to leave"

,,I know but I dont want it!"

,,Why?"

,,Why? Because I felt in love"

,,What?"

...

To be continued

...

Sorry for the late update! School just stared again for me and I'm already dying lol. (because I'm so tired)
But anyways- here's a Itto drawing for y'all!
It took me a bit but I must say I'm happy with the outcome!

 (because I'm so tired)But anyways- here's a Itto drawing for y'all! It took me a bit but I must say I'm happy with the outcome!✨