15

two years later

...

,,We meet again old friend"

...

...

On that day the two meet again. They fought side on side as if nothing ever happened as if time had never passed as if they never decided to part ways.

Almost to god to be true.

...

,,Gorou...I- honestly don't know what I should say"
,,Yeah...same here"

,,How we're you doing? Did you receive my letters? I was worried"
,,I threw them away"

,,But- why?"

,,Listen Kazuha- a lot happened and a lot of things changed including my feelings. You left me because you had to get you're shit together and trust me I understand that, but you can't just come here and pretend nothing happened"
,,I Gorou liste-."

,,No listen to me! I don't care okay? There's nothing between us. I am in a happy relationship with someone who truly loves me and appreciates me I don't need you anymore"

,,Then why where you smiling and wiggling you're tail as soon as you saw me on the battlefield Huh?"
,,You're imagining things I need to go now I'm busy"

Kazuha grabbed Gorou by his collar and looked him deep in the eyes. He smiled as he starred in those beautiful blue eyes.

,,You're lying"

Gorou avoided his gaze. He was feeling uncomfortable. He never expected to see Kazuha again so he was still in shock and denial.

,,No I'm not let me go"

He said furious and Kazuha did as he was told but before Gorou could leave he stopped him again.

He kissed the Generals cheek. Gentle he pressed his lips against the Generals skin. So soft...and warm he thought.

,,I missed you General"

...

To be continued

...