22

The sun shines warmly down on a small beautiful clearing. A small pond with countless fish is in the middle. Flowers in the greatest and brightest colors can also be seen. Bees and butterflies fly through the air. Every now and then a fresh breeze blows and makes the leaves of the trees rustle in the seams. It's so calm and comfortable.

You could lie on the grass all day with no pain and no worries. One could dream and finally find inner peace. Yes it had to be this place! This place had to be paradise.

A person was sitting at the water's edge. A young man to be exact. He was wrapped in a white cloth. He had dipped his fingers in the water and seemed to touch the fish. A soft smile was on his lips. His blond hair was blowing in the wind but that didn't seem to bother him. It all seemed so familiar. It seemed like he did this every day. But even if he did it every day he never got bored. This routine... he was used to it. A Long time had passed. He had no idea how many days, months or years had passed.

He missed him. He missed him more than anything and wanted nothing more than to finally see him again. He wanted to take him in his arms again. Never let him go. Look deep into his eyes like he did back then. Hold his small hand in his. Kiss him. Touch him. He longed for all these and many other things. But fate would have it otherwise. Suddenly his gaze went blank and he felt lonelier than ever.

"If only you were here..."

,,I am here"

Said a soft familiar voice. The blond lifted his head in disbelief and looked in the direction the voice had come from. He didn't believe his eyes. The gods or whoever had finally heard him. His greatest wish was finally fulfilled.

There he stood and smiled at him. He stretched out his hand to him. But something was wrong. Something felt terribly wrong. That he was here. The fact that he was standing right here in front of him could only mean one thing...

,,Why? What happened?"

,,Let's not talk about it. I'm here now I can finally see you again"

He walked towards him with light steps. He barely seemed to touch the ground. The blond stood up in disbelief. Curiously he stretched out his hand to touch the person in front of him. He touched his cheek. It was cold. This gave him confirmation. He was so happy but at the same time so incredibly sad that he couldn't help but cry.

,,Now we are finally together again no one will be able to separate us anymore not even death..."

,,What are you talking about? That wasn't an accident right? You did that on purpose! Why? Why are you here?"

,,Because I lost someone I loved...again"

,,Kazuha...you shouldn't have done that"

,,I have no regrets you were both the ones who gave my life meaning but when you both left me I lost the ground under my feet...I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough"

,,No! I'm sorry - it's all my fault. I was dumb and immature and-"

,,Shhh listen...that's not important anymore. I don't regret my death, at least I have the chance to be reunited with my loved ones and maybe I can finally watch the stars here in peace together with you and maybe even with him..."

...

The End