07

Gorou is the General he makes me feel happy and he gives off this peaceful and calm vibe but I'm still scared.

Why?

Because I don't want to lose him. Sounds crazy I know. I've only known him a few weeks now but I want to know him even better. I wanna train with him fight with him laugh with him and even cry with him. With him I can just be Kazuha. I can laugh and be happy again because I know deep inside Gorou cares about me and he understands my inner feelings. He's not cold hearted in fact he's a softy and cares a lot and he's...right. His whole attitude changes when I'm around him but still I don't want to part ways. I need to talk to him as soon as possible I don't want it to end like this. But what if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if this is really the end? This can't be it.

,,You look sad what's wrong?"

,,Don't worry it's nothing"

,,Come on don't lie to me I know you! You're acting different Kazuha"

,,I don't want to talk about it"

,,Why? I'm you're friend Im here for you don't ever forget that okay?"

,,Mhm yeah-"

Friends.
We were just friends. Nothing more nothing less but I always wished he would feel the same way as I did. Isn't it the same with the General lately? Im not in love at least that's what im thinking it's just he reminds me so much of you. Is it okay to think like this? No. It's not. Im a terrible Person. I don't even care about Gorou he's just a replacement. No wait he's not!

He is.

No.

He's just a replacement.

No.

Come on admit it!

No.

Say it! Say it he's just a replacement!

No this is not me.

What is happening?
Am I actually going insane right now because of you Tomo?
You really are a curse.
My curse.
The curse I'm never escaping.
I hate you.

-

,,General please listen to me!"

,,Kazuha I said a thing I don't want to talk to you okay?!"

,,But- please I don't want to lose you Gorou"

,,Why though? I'm nobody special I'm just a General you meet like two weeks ago"

,,I don't care I just- you"

,,See you don't even know what you're talking about"

,,Don't say that why are you so cold hearted all of a sudden?"

,,Because I fucking know that you're using me as a replacement!"

My heart shattered into million of pieces.
Again.

Why?

Why?

Why?

,,I knew it...how could I think you actually-"

,,Please don't leave me! I don't want to be alone! Not again Gorou! Stay here please! Don't leave me! I don't wanna be alone..."

,,God I wish I never meet you"

...

To be continued

...

I'm so sorry for this chapter