17

I kinda knew this was coming. I mean what was I expecting? That he would wait for me just like a princess waiting for her prince to be saved. Gosh...I'm still that dumbass dreamer I was when I left my homeland. And now I'm here again. Why? Because my soul aches for you. I tried ignoring this feeling but guess you're my second curse. You're sweet little giggles, you're smile, you're soft skin, you're smell you're everything. I like and want everything of it. I want you to be mine. Is it to much to ask? Yes it it.

,,Shitty General never leaving my head just like him you two really stole my heart"

-

,,Kazuha what the hell are you drunk?!"
,,Pff what no!"
,,Please leave I can't deal with you right now"
,,B-But Gorou come on! remember our promise! Let's go watch the stars"
,,Kazuha please leave! Goddammit!"
,,But General listen"

Said the white haired Wanderer as he lays down on the ground. Suddenly he seemed so calm and relaxed.
He closes his eyes and smiles as he's feeling the tickling grass on his exposed skin.

,,General no Gorou- I have many regrets okay but there is this one thing I'm never regretting for sure and that is meeting you. You took my fucking heart just like he did I don't know why and how but I now one thing. I can't life without you! Fuck i can't think straight you're never leaving my damn mind and that situation before I left...shit I want to erase it and forget it I hate it. I hate it that I feel so hard in love and I can't to do a thing about it. General- I hate the fact that you're not mine I hate the fact that I left you here alone. I want to continue watching those starry nights with you. Come join me please~"

Kazuha opened his eyes slowly only to meet Gorous teary blue eyes. His smile faded after seeing the General slowly beginning to cry.

What should I do? He asked himself but he wasn't able to move an inch. He wanted to hug him, hold him even kiss him. But he couldn't he was afraid. He seemed so fragile so small and helpless.

And Gorou was feeling helpless. What should he do? Leave the happy and joyful life he now had behind and risk everything for him? For that stupid wanderer who stole his heart? Deep down he already knew the answer to this question.

...

To be continued

...

What do y'all think happens next👀✨