14

Dear Gorou,
when you're receiving this letter I already left Inazuma. Don't worry about the person who delivered this letter it's no one important anyway.
Now to what I have to say.

I don't think we will see each other again but who knows? Many things happened and I don't even know what I should talk about. I think I'm writing this because I just can't describe my inner feelings in personal. I want to apologize for my behavior. I like you. A lot actually don't get me wrong but there's still my past...my curse. I can't forget it leave it or ignore it. I tried but maybe I just need some time.

Maybe I need to realize that I really lost my best friend and my first love. Im feeling terrible sorry for making you feel like shit. I said a lot of dumb things. But I know deep down we're both just to dump to realize the truth behind all of this. This world is not ready for a relationship between two men. Even if we agreed on having a relationship or something like that nobody would tolerate us.

There's also our interests. You're a General I am just a Wanderer I lost interest in fighting a long time ago so we wouldn't know what to talk about. We wouldn't be happy and in the end we both would die. I couldn't resist losing you because of my stupidity.

I'm afraid that I couldn't show you how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you're existence. I already miss you but please don't hate me. It's not you're fault it's not even mine it's the worlds fault. It's unfair and cruel but we can't do anything about that you already know that.

But lastly I want to remind you to never forget those starry nights we spent together.

-Kadehara Kazuha

.

As Gorou was reading the letter he started shaking and crying. He was in disbelieve.
He read the letter once, twice and even for a third time to finally understand what Kazuha wanted to say.
He was feeling so empty and sad he couldn't describe it.

,,So in the end you really left me huh?"

...

To be continued

...

💔