Chapter 15

DRAYCE

"Any news?" I asked Logan while writing on a paper.

"No, Drayce.." He answered that made me disappointed.

"It's been five months.." I trailed.

"I know, but it's hard." Logan cut in with an apologizing tone. I just shook my head and stopped writing before looking at him.

"It's fine, you did your best." I said and wrote on the paper again. I heard him sigh and went out of the room, closing the door softly. I miss her already.

After a few more hours of checking papers, writing and signing, I stood up and decided to walk around the grounds of my people.

After getting out of the castle, I flapped my wings and flee before landing on the hard ground.

I looked around the black trees with blue, red, orange and black leaves and the fire mountains that blows fire every second. Some of them also blow smokes, but just a few.

I walked around my land, while feeling the satisfying hot air and the sound of the fire mountains, blowing fire every second, the leaves on the trees were also rustling.

We also have dark green grass with black flowers, everything in this realm is dark, except the orange leaves and the sea, which is the kingdom of water dragons.

Even tho we are fire dragons, we are still good friends with them. The other planets in our realm or few of them are also full of dragons, but different than us.

Our Planet is called the Gainth. It means Giant in old Dragon language before learning english. This planet are full of different giant dragons. And my kingdom's name is the kingdom of Gavaria or Gavaria Empire.

My kingdom is full of red, white and black dragons, one of the most powerful. I am actually two of them. My mother was a red dragon while my father was a black one.

So yeah, I am not fully black. I can pick what color I want to change to, I can be a black or a red dragon. But I use Drake's black side most because that is the strongest of my side. It came first when I shifted.

I shifted into Drake's black when I was 12, and 15 when I shifted into his red. It was painful, yeah. But I still got used to it.

I was just walking when someone hugged me that got me caught of guard and for Drake to wince.

"Oh my, I'm so glad you are back, drey." When I heard that whiny and pinching voice, my head snapped towards her, making me cringe. Whoever she is, she looks like a typical slut or a bitch. No kidding.

"Who the fvck are you?" I asked her with a growl, taking her hands away from me.

"Oh, drey.. did you already forget about me baby?" What the heck? I frowned, tried to remember. Whiny and pinching voice? There is only one girl like that. And that's Jennavy, the daughter of Gideon.

But I never really look at her, and now that I got a glimpse of her, I'm regretting it now because she looks—uhh.. how do I even put it? Slutty.

"Disgusting." I muttered before turning around and walking at another direction. I heard footsteps walking behind me. What's wrong with this girl?

"You know, I'm too Beautiful to be called disgusting, how about you try me if I'm actually tasty?" She asked behind me that made me and drake wince in disgust. What the hell is wrong with her!?

I turned around with my hair turned into fire, I'm getting annoyed right now, if this woman were my beloved Evera, then I would do it, but no way am I gonna go with dirty women, I never even go with any women besides my mate.

"Listen here whoever you are, I don't want to puke in disgust so get out of my way. You are loosing my patience." I said with gritted teeth. I hate women like this.

I growled threateningly at her before walking away. God and Goddess, I really need to get that woman out of my life before Evera misunderstands something between us. Oh how I miss her. I then removed my fire.

I stopped just in front of a village with kids running around, playing together. People were walking and talking everywhere and doing their own business.

"It's the king!" I heard a voice of a man, I looked at him and he was pointing at me. The people looked at my direction before bowing their heads in respect.

I roared lowly to tell them I accept their respect and I came in peace with no one to take. They smiled at me before continuing on what they were doing earlier.

The warriors also went back to their positions while I just looked around, roaming my eyes over the village after 2 years.

A lot has changed. I think I'll check the other villages next time too, to see how much has change in there.

After strolling around, I let my wings out and flapped them, I soar through the clouds, waving goodbye to my people and heading towards my castle. My meeting is in 40 minutes.

I landed softly on the ground and I retrieved my wings before rushing towards my office. I took the papers I need for this meeting and rushed towards the meeting room.

I looked at my watch and the meeting is in 15 minutes. Gosh, the time is so fast. I met with my brother who is already waiting for me outside the meeting room doors.

"As usual, an early comer." My brother said with a grin and I just rolled my eyes at him.

He opened the door and I stepped inside, the High lord and the 10 lords are already sitting around the table while talking lowly.

I walked towards my own black swivel chair and cleared my throat to gain their attention. They snapped their heads towards me before bowing.

"King Drayce." They greeted. I nodded and sat down, they also sat after me. I licked my lips before flipping through the papers.

"It says that we have a business with the Kraghon Kingdom?" I asked them and they nodded while looking at their own papers.

"Yes, your highness. But not only that, king Jornan is also expecting you at his wedding next week." Harrison said with a serious expression. I nodded and called Logan.

"Yes, your majesty?" Logan asked with a serious expression.

"Tell the king of the blue dragons, the kingdom of Kraghon that I will be at their wedding." I said and Logan nodded before writing on his notepad.

After a few more minutes of the meeting, all that is needed to talk about is over and I slid the papers aside before growling to get their attention, and to also tell them that I have an announcement.

"I want to tell you that I found my mate inside the human realm, she is a witch, a vampire and a werewolf. Or better yet, a tribrid." After saying that, I earned a gasp from all of them.

Even though we are powerful dragons, a tribrid is already a myth to us here. Because they mostly die, especially if your other breed is a dragon. It is deadly. What would happen to our kids though.. I don't even wanna think about it.

"Well, I could say that our queen will be a great leader and is very brave and strong to survive such difficulties of being a tribrid. We do hope that the portal would be fixed again your highness, so we would also be able to meet her." Sean, one of the lords praised. Well, he is also one of my favourite lords.

He comes from a long line of lords, his ancestors had been serving as a high rank since the ancient times, they never failed, not only because they have good mindsets and skills, but they also have a soft heart. No one ever saw them insult anyone or do something bad.

I gave him a small smile before looking at Gideon with a gloomy look.

"And Gideon, now that I said that, could you distance your daughter from me? She is too dirty, she can be with any guys but not me. If she ever do something that could hurt my mate or offend me in anyway, I'm not only gonna punish her, but also you for not disciplining her. Remember that this is the dragon realm Mr. Gideon." After saying that, I ended the meeting and walked out of the meeting room.

Another long chapter for you guys! I hope you like it! Xx. ❤️