Chapter 27

EVERA

We bid our goodbyes to my cousin and Drayce took me back to his Castle. My cousin might be cold towards other people, but he is still very sweet when it comes to my love ones or my mate.

"Your cousin.. that was not the behavior I expect from him." I heard Drayce say, making me chuckle.

"My cousin is sweet when it comes to those who are important to me, but scary towards other people. It's just him. He is very unique." I said in adoration. Drayce held my hand before kissing in.

"Should we go in now, my dearest queen?" He asked with a bow, making me chuckle and I slapped him in his shoulders. He just laughed it off and we both got inside the castle with smiles.

"King Drayce, Queen Evera, It is good that you are both here." The high-lord or should I call hallison? Addison? Oh yeah! Harrison! came to us in a hurry.

"What's the matter?" Drayce asked with a confused expression.

"King Andrey will visit the kingdom tomorrow, also to see Gideon." He said that also made me confused. Who's King Andrey?

"Well, okay then. But you know that King Andrey has a bad temper to those who offend him, so better make him calm, because the votes of punishment will be taken care of in 3 days." Drayce said and Harrison walked away with a blank expression, as if also mind-linking someone.

"Are you tired? Because I need to sleep early since I need to meet King Andrey tomorrow," He said with a smile on his face.

"What king is he?" I asked.

"King of the Underground dragons." He answered and I just nodded in understanding.

We went inside his room and cuddled on his bed, our love is so powerful, it's good I didn't give up, but of course, love is already powerful, the only problem is people are afraid to fight along side it. Because love is also a war.

Drayce just kept on humming a song, until I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up with a water running at the bathroom, I rubbed my eyes before glancing at the empty space beside. It must be him in the bathroom

I was about to stand up when the door of the bathroom opened, revealing my mate who only has a towel around his waist. I widened my eyes and Immediately turned around. I heard his sweet chuckle behind.

"You know my queen, you should get used to me being like this, because how would we be able to make our own Dragons eggs or babies if you keep on being shy?" I heard him ask behind me which made my cheeks heat up.

Is he serious right now!?

"Whatever, I just want to take a bath too." I muttered and I heard him sigh behind me.

"As you wish my beautiful queen." He said and I turned around to see his back turned towards me so I couldn't see his front body.

"You can pass now, hurry." He said and I smiled before rushing towards the bathroom. But I felt a little guilty.

Does he really want a family now? The way he does what I want, even turning around so I won't be shy with seeing his bare body.. he respects me too much.

I just shook my head and turned on the shower when I realized it was very hot, I decreased the hotness and stepped into the shower.

After taking a bath, I took one of the white towels that was hanging on a hanger and placed it around my body.

I peeked outside the bathroom and saw Drayce brushing his hair, I cleared my throat before getting out of the bathroom.

"Uhm.. Can I know where my dress is?" I asked with a blush creeping on my cheeks.

He turned around but froze when he saw me, he smiled and pointed at a door. I looked down shyly before rushing towards the room.

DRAYCE

I do hope she'll get used to that someday tho, since we are mates, and we've been together as long as I could remember. But she's cute when she's shy though.

I sat on the bed, waiting for her since we are going to meet Andrey together, she's my queen after all.

After a few more minutes, the door of the walk-in closet opened and I saw my mate getting out of the bathroom with a red empire waist dress I got for her with different markings. I smiled in satisfaction, it suits her perfectly.

"This dress is so beautiful, it caught my Interest as soon as I saw it." She said that made me smile, our dress and clothes came from the leaves, and with a hint of Sorcerer magic, we could make clothes already.

"Come, let me dry your hair." I said when I saw her drying her hair with a towel. She smiled before walking towards me and turning around.

I took her hair and did the same thing I did in the human realm. When her hair is already dry, I let it go and took the comb to brush her hair.

After combing her hair, I turned her around and smiled at the beauty in-front of me.

"You are very beautiful," I whispered with a sweet smile. She just chuckled and kissed my left cheek.

"Thank you," She replied and I took her out of the bedroom walking towards the living room.

While she was taking a bath, Logan told me that King Andrey was already waiting inside the living room and drinking some tea.

The guards guarding the door of the living room opened it after seeing us, they bowed at us and I just nodded while Evera smiled at them, we got inside and I saw King Andrey sitting on the couch.

"King Andrey," I greeted, and he Immediately stood up with a smile.

"King Drayce," He greeted back then his eyes landed on my mate and our holding hands.

"I'm guessing this is your mate?" He asked, he didn't become a king for nothing. I glanced at Evera with adoration and nodded at him.

"Indeed, this is Evera, my queen. Also the reason why we caught the traitor." I declared and Andrey smiled at her, lending his hand.

"King Andrey," He said and Evera shook his hands before talking.

"Evera," She Introduced. "Queen Evera." She then corrected which made me smile.

For us dragons, we don't need to get married to be together and to be official, because our hearts already speaks for it. Once you mate someone, you will be tied to her or him forever, and you will never feel as much love as you feel for your mated dragon. That is why ordinary dragons can choose their own mates, so they can choose who they love.

But Royals are already destined to a person because our part is already Important, dragons will always need the Comfort of a queen while the king will continue to strengthen the kingdom. It is important for a King to meet his Soulmate earlier.

After a few talks, I led him inside the dungeons, I don't want Evera to come with us since I don't want her to see such a gross and dirty place but she insisted.

I opened another door, which is the hard prison where Gideon is staying in. I stopped outside a cell and knock on it, Gideon Immediately stood up while glaring at us.

"Let me out of this hell!" He shout at us but I just gave him a deathly glare, along with king Andrey.

Okay, I'm now thinking on improving Evera's character, she's still shy.

Please tell me if there are any mistakes, I edited it in rush since I'm busy. Thank you! Xx. ❤️