Chapter 29

EVERA

"What do you mean there's another one?" I asked the weird Sorcerer in-front of me. He cleared his throat before motioning for us to go after him. I looked at Drayce who was already looking at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

We walked towards him who was looking for a book on the shelves. After a few more seconds of looking, he took a red book with an orange fire and blue water circling each other.

"Come on, I found it." He said, putting the book on the table, Drayce and I went towards him as he opened the book and started reading and talking.

"For over many years, two races would mate with each other, and will have a Hybrid child. But there is also a legend, that 3 races can be mates, or better yet, 2 races, but that 2 races should be a Hybrid and full breed race. If they are mated, they are able to make a Tribrid child. But there is a price, if that child isn't brave enough, death will be it's final door." He read and I was confused. I already know about that. I was about to speak when he spoke once again.

"But, if the other breed of a race is a Hybrid Extraordinary Vampire and a High blood or high ranked werewolf, mated with a witch of magic, there is a possibility that if their child survives.. she will bear the power gifted and rewarded for her, the fire." He said that made shock.

"What do you mean?" I asked, he looked at me before reaching for my red hair.

"Your hair represents the fire, and I can feel it's Aura inside your eyes. As for the eyes is also the mirror towards your soul. Your soul is bonded with a fire, it will ignite someday." He said, taking back his hand.

"What do you mean about Extraordinary vampire?" I asked once again. A smile appeared in his face.

"Vampires are not like the ones you see in movies, they can't fly, they cannot turn into bats, unless.. if that vampire is overly strong. That's your father. If your father is that type then that's why you're like that." He explained.

"But what did you mean about the 'other'?" I asked him. He smiled before closing the book and pointing at the water that was circling with the fire.

"See this?" He asked and I nodded. "This will be your partner, you have the power to make sculptures with fire and control it, while the other can make the same thing with water." When he said that I was stunned.

"Is he or she a hybrid too?" I asked, he laughed before shaking his head as a no.

"She will just bear the power, but she doesn't have to be a hybrid." He said, and I realized something.

"She?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yes, since you're a girl, she will be a girl too." He said and I nodded in understanding. I looked back at Drayce who had been listening to us this whole time.

"What?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing, I thought something happened to your tongue," I said that made him roll his eyes. I then looked back at Kris.

"When will the power come out?" I asked.

"It won't come out, it will just wake up. Soon, it will, you don't have to wait, I already feel it's aura growing hotter and stronger. This week, it will wake up." He said that made me nervous. He must have noticed because he suddenly spoke.

"You don't need to feel nervous my queen, you won't loose control, your wolf will warn you, that's also the reason why you are not getting out of control for blood, it will come out after your power awakens, so you would need to have 5 or more blood packs ready." He said that made me shock.

I just realized that I haven't even drank any blood after a came here, and my head didn't even hurt and I didn't even loose my control, so that's why? I began to panic.

"Thank you so much Kris, Come on Drayce, I need to collect my blood packs inside my bag." I said, pulling him out of the room, fearing that my power will wake up anytime.

"Calm down, princess—"

"No, it might happen any minute." I cut him off, using my vampire speed to run, causing for us to arrive infront of the bedroom in 5 seconds. I opened the door and roamed my eyes around the room, looking for my bag.

My eyes lit up when I saw it on the floor close to the bed. I let go of Drayce's hand and rushed towards the bag before opening it.

I took the blood packs out and placed all of them in the table, with a relief. I stood up and glanced at Drayce who was smiling while shaking his head.

"You always think negative and worry alot about things." He said and I just chuckled before smiling and shrugging my shoulders.

"That's just me," I said before pouting. He raised one of his eyebrows before walking towards me and wrapping his hands around my waist before kissing my shoulders which made me shiver.

"Well, I still love you." He said that made me blush. I hugged his arms that was wrapped around my waist, laying my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeats thumping inside, while he is swaying are bodies gently, like we are dancing with no music. This is.. romantic.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, snapping both of us from our romantic fantasy.

"Yes?" Drayce said, still hugging me, the door opened, revealing Logan with a smile.

"Okay, stop the sweetness. Someone is here, looking for Evera." He said with raised eyebrows. Both me and Drayce looked at each other before shrugging and we got out of the room with Logan.

He brought us to the hall entrance of the castle and what appeared infront of me was..

"Friollo!!" I squealed before running towards him after Drayce let me go, I crushed him with a tight hug as he chuckled and hugged me back.

"Who is he?" I heard Logan ask Drayce and I just paid attention to my cousin after that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, he just patted my head before caressing my hair softly.

"Is it bad to see my beautiful cousin?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes at him before grinning.

"Of course not, also thanks for the compliment." I said before chuckling.

I took him to the two boys that were talking not far away from us and waved my hand to them.

"King Drayce, pleasure to meet you again." He greeted, lending his hand for my mate. Drayce smiled politely before talking.

"Nice to meet you too, King Friollo." He greeted with a smile, shaking my cousins hand.

"So you're the strongest king Friollo? I've heard alot about you, I am Drayce's brother and the Vice-king." Logan Introduced and Friollo just nodded with a warm smile.

He was about to speak when we heard a scream outside at the back of the castle, wait.. it's Morwanna's voice! I saw panic in Logan eyes as he started to run at the back of the castle.

The three of us looked at each other before running after Logan. We stopped outside of the castle garden, seeing Morwanna sprawled on the floor with her hands in her stomach, Logan was just standing petrified without getting near her. It means.. she's shifting.

I gasped when I felt my skin burning and my blood boiling, I began to sweat and it was as if I was thrown into a pit of Lava or into a very hot fire. What's happening to me..?

Well this one is a blast. Hope you like it! Oh, and in November 19, I won't be able to publish a chapter since we will go to the church for my father's 40 days of death. I hope you understand.

Thanks for reading! Xx. ❤️