Chapter 33

NARRATOR

All lives have trials, challenges, fights, hate and love. We have all those things, but we get through them, as long as we keep on going strong. We could carry so much more.

A death of a love one, is as painful as getting stabbed right through the heart, and being taken away and apart from the one you are destined to be with is also strongly painful.

But the most unacceptable thing to do, is giving up, because that's what life is all about. It's about being stronger than you were yesterday through every trials you face, standing up as soon as you fall through the ladder to the mountain of success.

Building your own story, is also building all your experiences and building your strength and courage to face the hard times in life.

Life is living and thriving, not just taking and chilling. You fight for your happiness and success that is not owned by someone else, you don't take it from someone else. Do the right thing and ignore the wrong.

If you have something special, people will take your happiness away for their own success, and ignore the right, so you should fight the right instead, because a strong person will always be rewarded.

Evera looked at the woman infront of her, she was beautiful yet her aura was not a good sight, it was dangerous and bad.

"Evera, right?" The woman asked with a murderous glint inside her eyes, stepping forward, as Evera just stepped back.

"W-who are you? What do you want from me!?" Evera asked, shaking, she does not know what to do anymore.

The woman just smirked before taking another step infront of her, Evera took a step back but her eyes widened when she slipped, she totally forgot that she was on a cliff. She immediately raised her hand and held on the cliff's point.

Evera heard the woman chuckle, making her look at the woman with shock, she sniffed the air and realized something. A dragon.

She looked at the woman with widened eyes and raised her arms before holding on the point before using her vampire powers and jumped up, passing the woman and tumbling on the ground before keeping her position while looking at the woman.

The woman turned around, an amused expression on her face but it soon turned into an annoyed expression.

"You are indeed powerful, and I am the first one to kill a powerful tribrid!" She said before running towards Evera in a fast speed.

Evera was about to dodge, but the woman already tackled her to the ground, holding her head against the ground hard. She was too weak because of all the painful things that happened to her.

"You are powerful, but you don't know how to use it!? So pathetic." The woman said, making a tear fall from Evera's eyes. Quick flashbacks then appeared inside her mind.

Nixon's nodding head, the moon goddess's smiling face, Drayce's loving look, and Lake's cheerful expression appeared Inside her mind,

"You are the most Kindest and the most beautiful girl I've ever known Vera. You are also Powerful."

"You should remember, that giving up is not an option, it's a choice."

"Everyone has imperfections Evera, Even I have Imperfections."

"One day, I'll save you too."

Her hands turned into fists and thought of giant wolves, opening her hands and fire got out of her palms, making the woman step back, removing her hold from her.

Evera glared the woman as giant wolves made of fire circled them.

"Who are you!?" Evera asked sternly. Alot of things were swirling inside her mind.

"Why would I tell you?" The woman spat back. Evera frowned and made the other wolf attack her until the woman screamed and Evera stopped her wolf.

"I am.. Jennavy." The woman said, breathing heavily. Evera's frown became deeper.

"You're a dragon, why are you here?" Evera asked with a deep frown.

"She's Gideon's daughter, she must have seen the portal in our room." Evera heard Drayce voice behind her. She turned around to look at him with a surprised expression.

"Baby Drayce, she'll kill me! Save me!" The Jennavy shouted, falling to the ground while sobbing.

"She's your Queen, and I know my mate enough to know that she won't kill without a reason." Drayce said which made Evera smile.

"Y-you stole him from me!? You stole my role as queen? You stole my power from dragons!" She shouted before running aggressively towards Evera, but before she could hurt her, Evera already raised her hand with fire and held her neck tightly, making Jennavy cry in pain.

"You have no rights to say that I stole the throne from you, because it was already meant for me, and Drayce is mine, he will never be yours," Evera said with a stern expression, glaring at Jennavy, after a few more seconds, Jennavy's eyes closed and her body went limp.

Evera widened her eyes and dropped Jennavy to the ground with shock.

"I- I killed her! I killed her!" Evera shouted in fear, Drayce just looked at her with a small smile and hugged her from behind.

"Her father was a criminal, and she tried to kill you, and it is also in the rules that if a person tries to kill a dragon queen, he or she will get a death penalty. So nothing bad will happen to you." Drayce told her, making her sigh in relief.

After a few more minutes of staying in that position, they decided to go back to the cave where the pack is staying, as soon as they arrived in there, Nixon Immediately greeted them.

"Evera, how are you? We heard the commotion, and we saw some giant wolves, made of orange fire and Drayce told us it was yours." Nixon asked with a curious but also worried expression. Evera just gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine, it was just my powers." She said which made Nixon shocked and he again asked her questions, that's when she told him everything that happened inside the dragon realm.

After telling him everything, they started talking about what they should do after they find out her mother's whereabouts, since they already started searching for her.

While talking, someone went towards them, she was looking at Evera with a guilty expression.

"Lorena?" Evera asked Immediately, feeling awkward with her.

"Can we talk? Please? Just us?" She asked which made Nixon snap.

"No way! Na-uh!

"Nixon's right, I'm not allowing it!" Drayce also added.

Evera looked at them with an assuring expression, before nodding at Lorena. Drayce and Nixon couldn't do anything but just watch them walk a little far away from them.

"What do you want to talk about?" Evera asked with a small smile, she was then shock when Lorena crushed her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Nixon was right. Because before Lake got killed, he told me everything, and also gave me the duty to make you happy and comfort you if he dies. But all I did was slap you and blame you, that was not nice or even comforting." She said which made Evera smile a bit before breaking the hug.

"It's okay Lorena, you were just hurt because of his death." Evera comforted her, patting Lorena's back softly.

Suddenly, someone ran towards Nixon, making Evera run to them with Lorena.

"Mrs. Serafino! She has been found!" The warrior said with a smile on his face, making all of them look at each other with a smile but was still nervous about her.

Yehey! Hope you like this one! Xx. ❤️