#SPECIAL CHAPTER (2)

EVIELLA

"Don't get too far away, honey." I heard my father say while drinking his flower tea, I smiled at him.

"Sure, Dad. Thanks for the care." I said, waving my hands and flapping my wings before soaring up the sky while humming.

I looked around to make sure no one was following me, and I Immediately flapped my wings at a fast speed, heading towards the direction of my secret garden.

I used my magic to remove the illusion of my garden and landed inside of it, putting an Illusion in the outside before smiling in relief.

"What did you do with that magic?" I heard someone ask behind me, I turned around, only to widen my eyes and take a step back, looking at the red eyes of the demon.

"S-stay away from me!" I said, since I can't protect myself from him, because demons are more powerful than fairies. And besides, my mother told me they are Ruthless creatures who will never have mercy for anyone they see.

"Calm down, I'm just here to relax." He said, that made me freeze.

"A-are you not gonna kill me? Torture me?" I asked him cautiously, but what surprised me was him laughing his ass off, almost rolling on the ground. Did I say something funny?

"Oh my, you're very funny, why would I kill or torture you? Did you hit your head or something?" He asked, trying to steady his laughter.

"What do you mean? They said demons are ruthless creature—" I was again cut off by his booming laugh, which made me blush. What do I do?

"We only kill if we need to, We are demons, we do devour souls or buy them, but only for the willing and to those who deserves it. And we can't kill fairies, it's against the rule for my father, since fairies are also Immortals. And my father loves your land, and I now know why." He said, sitting back.

"But why are you here instead of looking at everywhere beautiful?" I asked him, calming a bit. He then gave me a warm smile that almost melted me, what's wrong with me?

"Some fairy warriors saw me and tried to catch me but I saw this place and decided to hide, I was also surprised that they didn't see me, I guess there's an Illusion for them. And besides, I'm already looking at someone beautiful." He said, chuckling a little, making me blush. He's.. alright.

"I didn't know that fairies hate demons so much, while we demons adore them because of their greatness for making everything beautiful." He said that made me feel guilty for acting like he was a monster.

"So you guys are not ruthless?" I asked, and I heard him chuckle.

"That's.. a tittle-tattle." He said, smiling mischievously, making me laugh because of his choice of words, he's not bad.

"What's your name?" I said, walking towards him and sitting beside him on the grass.

"Damiello. My name is Damiello." He introduced, lending me his hand, I took it with a smile.

"My name is Eviella.." I said, staring at his eyes while he was staring at mine. Am I falling for a demon? A demon my race and family hate?

After we met, we started to meet with each other inside my secret garden, and I do admit, I am falling in love with him. Everything my mother told us about demons were actually false.

They don't abuse their power, they only use it to do what they need to do and what they are made to do. They are quite friendly if you don't deserve to be devoured by them. funny, right?

"Where are you going?" I froze when I heard my cousin behind me. "At your secret garden again? I realized I can't open it anymore, are you hiding something from me?" I heard him add and I looked at him nervously. He knows about my secret garden, he's the only one.