3

▬▬▬ 第三章,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▬▬▬ 第三章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

At lunch, Saiki didn't look too happy, as always. Ever since he was a child, he's always had a stoic expression on his face.

Anyway, It was the end of the day and I decided to walk home with Saiki, though he seemed bothered by it.

'Why do you have to walk with me?' he inquired, not looking at me once.

"Because I want to. Come on, we're friends. Plus, I have to walk this way to get to my house too." I wrap my arm around Saiki and he quickly pushed me away, making me grimace.

'Don't touch me. And we're not friends.'

"Hmph." I hummed, crossing my arms over my chest and looking away from him.

We finally got to Saiki's house, but I just realized something...

Saiki's house...

it's next to mine?!

"Wait- we're..."

'Neighbors..... Again?!'

Saiki quickly went inside his house to find his mom and my mom chatting and laughing together in the kitchen.

Looks like they noticed...

"Oh, Ku, Y/n is back! Did you know that?" Kurumi exclaimed, setting her cup of coffee down.

I was behind Saiki, so I stepped aside to reveal myself to his mother.

"Hey, Kurumi..!" I waved at her awkwardly, wishing that I had never decided to walk with him.

I would have to walk with him either way, so I didn't really have a choice.

"You guys are friends again? Oh, how nice!" Kurumi clasped her hands together, getting up from her seat and walking over to the both of us.

'We're not friends.' Kusuo retorted, obviously annoyed. I rolled my eyes at his reply.

Oh, Saiki...

...

I was forced to hang out with Saiki by my mother. I didn't really mind because I want to learn more about this other psychic.

*Flashback*

"So... I'm going to go home now-"

"No. You're staying here."

"Uh, I have homework-"

"Y/n, you're going to do as I say, and you're staying and hanging out with Kusuo."

"..Fine."

*End of Flashback*

"So... Sai, what-"

'Do not call me that.'

"Okay... Anyway, what do you wanna do?" I asked, playing with my fingers awkwardly as I looked around his room. It was pretty neat.

'I want you to leave.'

"I was asking what you wanna do, not what you want. Also, my mom will be pissed at me if I leave."

'Can't you just teleport back home without her knowing?' he inquired, slightly tilting his head.

"True, I can. But I want to hang out with you." I cheekily smiled, earning an eye roll from the pinkette sitting before me.

'Good grief.'

"Here, I got something we can do."

I teleported to my house to get coffee jellies and then teleported back into Saiki's room.

"Let's eat coffee jelly," I smirked, looking at the jellies that were in my hands.

Saiki's eyes shined brightly and a big smile was plastered onto his face. And I think I saw some drool coming out of his mouth.

'Maybe we are friends...' He quickly snatched the jelly out of my hand and shortly began to eat it.

"The way you eat coffee jelly..." I mumbled, admiring him.

'Hm? What about it?'

"Nothing.."

I find it rather funny how he eats it. He appears to enjoy coffee jelly a bunch... perhaps even a little more than me, which I find crazy.

We both finished our coffee jellies and he proceeded to read. I actually enjoy reading, but I didn't feel like it at the moment.

"Let's do something funnnn," I whined, sitting up straight.

'Why don't you hang out with Kuboyasu?'

"I would, but he informed me that he has someplace to go to after school. I bet he's more fun to hang out with than you."

'I'm so offended.' Saiki scoffed, putting his hands up to his chest to be dramatic.

I rolled my eyes and crawled behind Saiki.

'What are you-'

I then settle my hands in his soft, rosy hair.

"Wow, your hair is really soft."

'S-stop. Why are you playing with my hair?'  he stammered.

"Because I want to." I retorted with a smirk.

I played with his hair some more which made Saiki shudder, making me giggle quietly.

'Okay, you can stop now.' he nudged my hands away from his head.

"But your hair is so soft and pink. I want to play with it m-"

'No.'

"Whatever. I know you enjoyed it."

'...'

"Haha!"

'You're such a pain.'

"I know you like me just a tiny bit deeply inside though."

'I don't.'

"That's what you say at first..."