31

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Haha!" you laughed, putting your arms on your stomach due to it hurt from laughing so much.

The brunette smiled, watching you laugh and admiring how cute your giggles are.

You took the last sip of your coffee and stood up, throwing it away and walking back to the table.

"Let's get going, yeah?" you asked and Kai nodded, standing up.

"I'll pay." he insists and you immediately refuse,

"No, I'll pay." you said, grabbing your wallet out until you noticed that Kai has already payed.

You whined, "Kaiiii."

"It's not big deal, Y/n." he laughed, rubbing your back and ruffled your hair, making you giggle.

"Okay... but I'm paying next time!" you put a finger up to his face and he nodded, putting it down gently.

"Okay, okay." he chuckled and opened the door for you.

"Thank you." you smiled and walked outside, the slightly warm breeze hitting you.

Kai closed the door behind him, "Where do you want to go next?"

"Oh! Uh... I think we should probably go home, I have to see someone in a few minutes. I'm sorry." you apologized.

"Don't apologize, silly. We can always hangout another time." he softly smiled, causing you to smile back.

His smile is literally so... it's like contagious? Once he smiles, you can't help but to smile as well.

You both walked over to his car and he drove you home.

...

"Thank you! Bye." you kissed his cheek and got out of the car.

"Bye!" he waved and drove off.

You watched his car disappear and instead of going to your house, you went to Kusuo's. You rang the doorbell and the gate quickly opened and so did the door.

You walked inside the house, immediately going to Kusuo's room.

"Kusuoooooo." you smirked, about to open the door until somebody stopped you.